Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Samantha Gradoville New Year's baby, native Husker, SI Swimsuit hopeful with a smile to die for

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

qzLQ5sdD.jpg

SAMANTHA GRADOVILLE, who missed the 80s by a matter of hours, having come into this world on January 1, 1990, bucks the trend of the stereotypical corn-husking Nebraskan. Her mother put her in modeling classes to combat her shyness, and the rest was Midwestern history. The gorgeous 24-year-old with the wide eyes and wider smile jumped full on into the modeling world, walking in hundreds of fashion shows and snagging Brazilian male model Marlon Teixiera. I don’t know who is luckier.

Name: Samantha Gradoville

But my family and friends call me: Sam

Hometown: Omaha, Neb.

Current city: NYC

Years modeling: 8

You may know me from my work with: French and Italian Vogue, Calvin Klein Underwear, Emporio Armani Underwear, La Perla

When I travel I always bring my: swimsuit—you never know when you’ll need one!

The most expensive thing in my closet is my: shoe collection

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: I once spent two days shooting with elephants in a jungle in Thailand; that was crazy!

I am best known for my: eyes and smile

When I was younger I was: nerdy. I studied a lot.

I feel sexiest when: wearing high heels

My pet is an: English Springer named Keely

My friends think I spend too much timegetting ready

My biggest fear is: missing moments

The book everyone should read is: Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss

If I started a charity it would be to: help endangered animals

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook

The best dish I make is: enchiladas

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!

I am: spontaneous  / a planner

My favorite musical guilty pleasure is: always Britney

My very first screen name was: Vballchik or something dorky like that

My personal style can be summed up as: 

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

The three things on my bucket list are:

1. Become a certified scuba diver

See the Pyramids

Swim with dolphins

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/13/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-samantha-gradoville/

SI Swimsuit 2015 Casting Call: Lauren Bedford "Always a bridal magazine model, never a bride" no longer

CASTING CALLS for Swimsuit 2015 are in full swing and we are bringing you a sneak peek at some of this year’s Swimsuit hopefuls. Who do you think will make it in?

mxTtnN7q.jpg

LAUREN BEDFORD is simply googly-eyed over her fiancé, Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Presumably he’s a little tied up in a few other things at the moment, but to be fair so is she. Last week the 30-year-old Orlando-native stopped by for a little meet and greet with the SI Swimsuit team. Next week, though, she’ll be married, which has to be exciting for the model who has covered her fair share of bridal mags. No more pretending; she’s ready for the real deal.

Name: Lauren Bedford

Hometown: Orlando

Current city: NYC <3

Years modeling: 15

When I travel I always bring my: sunscreen, a candle, photos of my honey and puppies, and good hair oil!

The most expensive thing in my closet is my: favorite Céline bag

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: swim with dolphins full speed in a lagoon; so fast that dolphin was that I lost my bottoms—really fun job with Abercrombie

I am best known for my: my fiancé would say my butt, haha

When I was younger I was: always goofing around . . . some things never change

I feel sexiest when: I wake up . . . and a tan always helps

My pets are: chihuahas named Kingsley & Snickers

My friends think I spend too much time: working! But never! I love my job

My biggest fear is: being underwater

The celebrity I’d do a kissing scene with is: my cutie fiancé <3

The book everyone should read is: Sarah’sKey by Tatiana de Rosnay and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

The movie everyone should see is: The Notebook! Love that one!

My favorite musical artist is: Zac Brown Band

My go-to karaoke song is: I Got You, Babe by Sonny and Cher

If I started a charity it would be to: help animals, and autism

I am: a morning person / not a morning person

I am an: amazing cook / O.K. cook / awful cook….”pretty good cook”

The best dish I make is: crispy parm chicken and gnocchi

My favorite foods are: sweet / savory…..”salty!”

I am: single / in a relationship / it’s complicated / I’ll never tell!…..”getting married in two weeks!” [Ed note: This was a week-and-a-half ago!]

I am: spontaneous / a planner…..”major planner, but I love spontaneous surprises!”

My personal style can be summed up as:

1. Leather jacket and motorcycle boots

T-shirt, jeans and Converse

Chanel sunglasses and Louboutins…..”but always love a good leather [jacket] and jeans”

Maxi dress and sandals

Other

The three items on my bucket list are:

1. Visit Ireland

Save another life

See Bora Bora

>> http://swimdaily.si.com/2014/06/13/si-swimsuit-2015-casting-call-lauren-bedford/

I want Martha for SI! I love seeing the VS/SI crossover so I'm all for it!

Secretly hoping for Erin Heatherton to do SI. She would be perfect, especially for an all-american theme.

I really hope the theme of "America" doesn't lead with the model choices. It would be so boring, especially since other countries have such exotic beauty and different features.

And what American would they use on the cover? Kate Upton again?

^ It doesn't matter how beautiful or exotic girls from other countries are, Americans will always prefer anything Americans and based on the American guys I know most of them love their All-American blondes with a good rack :idk:  If they manage to get Kate Upton back and they are indeed going for the American theme I can't see anyone else getting that cover.

As long as the models are pretty I honestly give a fuck where they came from and based on the casting calls, except for Clara Alonso all the girls I liked have been American anyway. I don't see how this could end up being boring.

VS models that I could see doing SI would be Kelly Gale, Shanina Shaik, Palvini, & Heatherton.

I could see Lilly & Bregje doing it again

So far from the models that been confirmed would like to see Ratajowski or Sara to get the cover.

:clobber:  :blah:  :mellow:  Bad Lauren!!!

The craziest thing I’ve had to do on a shoot is: swim with dolphins full speed in a lagoon; so fast that dolphin was that I lost my bottoms—really fun job with Abercrombie

I promise you if you see this documentary you'll never want go to a Sea World (or it's equivalent), or go swimming with dolphins ever again.

Two different SI photographers, both in the same location, both making reference to the "Fog" on the same exact day and a one of them is posting secret project secret spot

Could be a coincidence, maybe not, however the last time this happened, it was confirmed SI.

2bdc58333490177.jpg 626bca333490181.jpg