Bellazon

2015 SI Swimsuit

christine

To clarify: I have no problems with twins.

In fact, one day I want to have a set of twins with me doing.. well stuff :ninja: But still.

:ermm:

None of these girls seem to have an overly large chest either.

In fact, one day I want to have a set of twins, with me doing.. well stuff :ninja:

At first, I read that sentence as you wanting to have kids and then... Nevermind, incest (of any kind  :ninja: ) is wrong.

I don't mind twins either but I think SI is more fond of triplets. I don't like triplets.

National Geographic says red-heads set for extinction

Genetic scientists warn that redheads are a dying breed; soon they will become extinct in the next 100 years. National Geographic magazine reports that less than two percent of the world’s population has the natural red hair.

The future doesn’t look bright for those with ginger locks, according to the National Geographic article. Red hair was created by a genetic mutation in northern Europe thousands of years ago. The article reports that the gene had the beneficial effect of increasing the body’s ability to cope with sunlight; it helped make vitamin D from sunlight. But now because of worldwide interactions, today’s carriers are more prone to skin cancer and are more sensitive to heat and cold-related pain. Because of the smaller percentage of red-heads present in the population, it has reduced the chances considerably for them to get red-head partners, so their offspring may or may not be a red-head. But that red-head can produce a baby from a single red-headed parent; the chances rise when both the parents have ginger hair, however. Some experts warn those with red hair could be gone as early 2060, but others say the gene can be dormant in the reproductive system for generations before returning.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/genetic/redhead-extinction.htm

It turns out that all those people were wrong. Redheads are here to stay and should be around well beyond 2060.

And for those of you who seem to think SI was BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE last year, there was ONE more blonde then there was brunette. It's not the blondes fault the vast majority of brunettes were weak and didn't stand out over the blondes... now shush :Layla90:  :morning: 

Blondes (Light blonde to dark blonde)

1. Nina A
  2. Anne
  3. Kate U
  4. Gen
  5. Hannah D
  6. Kate B
  7. Gigi
  8. Hannah F
  9. Samantha
  10. Marloes
  11. Bregje