F0TwbJ6.jpg

ctaz7MA.jpg

g6Yul3j.jpg

fC41w5e.jpg

tV67S3v.jpg

toMaCdL.jpg

I found these photos on Lucas's tumblr page:

cizSdZf.jpg

In the photo above, Lucas Medeiros is on the left and Chessman Medeiros is in the middle. In the photo below, Lucas is on the right and Chessman in the middle. I don't know who the other guy is.

DmY4Rqc.jpg

Brothers?

You're so right, Jamesdel! I'm trying to find out if Chessman is Lucas Medeiros's brother (or maybe cousin.) In addition to the photos posted above, I found this fashion photo of the two of them together (but I don't know what ad campaign this may have been used in):

JgsxW3Q.jpg

That's Lucas on the left and Chessman on the right. But there was no reference to whether or not these two gorgeous Brazilians who share a last name and a strong physical resemblance are kin to each other. If anyone knows, please send me a message or just post a reply here.

If Chessman and Lucas are related, I would love the see what the rest of the family looks like! :yes:

So would I, Mauikane! Here are three more photos of the two of them together. These are taken from Lucas's Instagram account:

post-20217-0-1446159202-98607_thumb.jpg

Chessman on the left, Lucas in the middle and an unidentified friend on the right.

post-20217-0-1446159202-99516_thumb.jpg

Chessman sticking out his tongue (!) with Lucas behind him.

post-20217-0-1446159203-00783_thumb.jpg

This one is a bit out of focus, but still...

quetzales,  thanks for all the remarkable efforts you made to get so many pix!

My pleasure, Bengee! Chessman is so beautiful -- and so incredibly sexy -- that it seems like no effort at all! And there's more to come in the coming days (and weeks), so stay tuned!

jamesdel, thanks.........marvelous!!!!!!!!

Yes, thanks jamesdel! These photos are really gorgeous. I have the whole series (there are more of them than are on this site) and will post them asap. And I had read this information about Chessman previously. He apparently lives in the favela ('shantytown' or 'slum' in English) called Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro where he grew up with his grandmother, and has overcome his impoverished upbringing and avoided being sucked into the drug underworld that flourishes in the favelas. In my post (above) where there is a slightly out-of-focus photo of Chessman with Lucas; that one was taken in Rocinha. But I don't know where Lucas grew up. If you (or anyone else) can add to this investigation, please do!

Yes, thanks jamesdel! These photos are really gorgeous. I have the whole series (there are more of them than are on this site) and will post them asap. And I had read this information about Chessman previously. He apparently lives in the favela ('shantytown' or 'slum' in English) called Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro where he grew up with his grandmother, and has overcome his impoverished upbringing and avoided being sucked into the drug underworld that flourishes in the favelas. In my post (above) where there is a slightly out-of-focus photo of Chessman with Lucas; that one was taken in Rocinha. But I don't know where Lucas grew up. If you (or anyone else) can add to this investigation, please do!

According to MaleCelebBio, Lucas Medeiros, was born in 1992, in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil,  Check HERE.

According to MaleCelebBio, Lucas Medeiros, was born in 1992, in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil,  Check HERE.

Thanks, Mauikane! I should have looked this up myself! This would certainly seem to indicate that they are not brothers. Cousins, perhaps? Or more likely, they're not related at all. If that is the case, perhaps they met through modeling and became good friends; we have plentiful photographic evidence that they hang out together in Rio. And they really do bear a strong resemblance to each other.

Perhaps we'll never know -- a true Male Model Mystery! In the meanwhile, we can continue to worship no, I mean admire their beautiful faces and lust after no, I mean envy their perfect physiques . :woot: 

Lovely view of Chessman's delicious ass. The other model, interestingly, is Maikel Castro who appeared on the internet masturbating with fellow model Muriel Vilela.

Great photos, jamesdel -- thank you! Yes, that shot of Chessman's gorgeous butt is :drool: . And as for Maikel Castro and his online video, I'll bet his modeling agency was just a tad ticked off when they found out about it!