Bellazon

Travel to...

Lolita

hahahaha

he was expecting Parisians to be nice? :rofl:

i don't think they're less nice than anybody else :ninja:

have you been there? or are you just going on what they say about themselves?

Parisians hate everyone. other French people are supernice.

hahahaha

he was expecting Parisians to be nice? :rofl:

i don't think they're less nice than anybody else :ninja:

have you been there? or are you just going on what they say about themselves?

Parisians hate everyone. other French people are supernice.

I have been there. It's just that like in most big cities ppl are stressed and always in a hurry... But i don't care if the baker doesn't say hello or if ppl don't smile at me in the streets... Paris is GREEEEEAT. Period :p and erm i dunno if i like the "supernice" etiquette... "high on themselves" is funnier IMO :shifty:

no, I'm bashing. come on, if there's one group of people that's not nice and polite, it's that group. I've been there almost every year. I get along fine, but that's because I sound Parisian.

but go outside the city, and everyone gets really nice and polite.

that's my experience... I'm sure other people have other experiences

no, I'm bashing. come on, if there's one group of people that's not nice and polite, it's that group. I've been there almost every year. I get along fine, but that's because I sound Parisian.

but go outside the city, and everyone gets really nice and polite.

that's my experience... I'm sure other people have other experiences

you sound parisian ? you mean accent-wise or cuz you behave like an asshole ? :shifty:

I have been there. It's just that like in most big cities ppl are stressed and always in a hurry... But i don't care if the baker doesn't say hello or if ppl don't smile at me in the streets... Paris is GREEEEEAT. Period :p and erm i dunno if i like the "supernice" etiquette... "high on themselves" is funnier IMO :shifty:

how many big cities have you been to? just for comparison... because I totally disagree... I think Paris, like all cities, has its personality, and being abrasive to outsiders is the defining thing. you can find a big snag with every city there is, plenty with MTL. and there's lots to love about Paris, of course.

how many big cities have you been to? just for comparison... because I totally disagree... I think Paris, like all cities, has its personality, and being abrasive to outsiders is the defining thing. you can find a big snag with every city there is, plenty with MTL. and there's lots to love about Paris, of course.

Just London and Madrid. London ---> very cosmopolitan but i don't think ppl are more welcoming. About madrid... Well spanish ppl are just very warm and welcoming so i admit it beats Paris...

Anyways i'm sooo patriotic and biased when it comes to France/paris that i'll always find something to argue about if you criticize :| actually i hate french ppl who criticize France for the wrong reasons, and i guess i've gotten used to defending it everytime i hear/read something bad now :laugh:

you sound parisian ? you mean accent-wise or cuz you behave like an asshole ? :shifty:

oh, a rude remark! you'll fit right in :yes:

but to answer your question, both of course :blah:

ugh i can't believe someone from Qu