Bellazon

Effy Harvard
Thumbnail

RidgewayMedia

@Kane thank you for all the pictures!

I don't watch ANTM, but this girls sister is Allison Harvard? Well they're both cute, but I like Effy better. I just don't really think they look alike, but that's cool. I tried to see if Allison was still modeling, but I didn't find much. Effy looks like she's got herself a nice career going. Lots of her pictures are lovely. 

I see that she went to VS castings, I think she's cute I wouldn't mind seeing her working/walking for VS (even though their pictures suck anymore).

1 hour ago, bump said:

@KaneI don't watch ANTM, but this girls sister is Allison Harvard? Well they're both cute, but I like Effy better. I just don't really think they look alike, but that's cool. I tried to see if Allison was still modeling, but I didn't find much. Effy looks like she's got herself a nice career going. Lots of her pictures are lovely. 

I see that she went to VS castings, I think she's cute I wouldn't mind seeing her working/walking for VS (even though their pictures suck anymore).

yeah they're sisters, I saw this youtube video with them yesterday. I definitely prefer Effy, hopefully her career keeps following the path its on!