Bellazon

Charlotte McKinney
Thumbnail

spud

On 8/7/2018 at 7:36 AM, OneBert said:

Yeah, but she lost what made her unique, because of pressure to conform, even though the prototypical measurements for a model are being thrown out in the present tense.

What ever the case she is still gorgeous. Though I'd like to know what led her to such decision.

1 hour ago, saber said:

What ever the case she is still gorgeous. Though I'd like to know what led her to such decision.

I'd say she reached desired level of exposure and fame to enjoy rest of her life.It also helped her make breakthrough and land minor roles in movies and shows.

So many of you assume she had a reduction surgery. Do you not know how the human body works?

This woman exercises constantly. Did anyone really expect her shape to never change? I can understand wishful thinking, but jumping to the same narrow-minded conclusions is getting old on this forum.

Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

People don't lose several cup sizes just from exercising.

The thing I don't get is that she seems to have gotten two separate breast reduction surgeries now?

Just reading this out makes me sad.Maybe that's the reason for her inactivity?

On 8/8/2018 at 11:38 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

People don't lose several cup sizes just from exercising.

The thing I don't get is that she seems to have gotten two separate breast reduction surgeries now?

I'd like to hear her justification for obliterating those watermelons because she had just started to gain some traction tbh :pinch: