Bellazon

Charlotte McKinney
Thumbnail

spud

English is clearly not your first language.  That photo is that of an ex-con who coupled with a billionaire heiress.   I made no mention of race. 

"Disney" in terms of writing a naive comment about women.

Meet the Women of the 2018 Maxim Hot 100

The Bombshells

Models used to merely grace runways and fashion campaigns. Now, they're running Instagrams with followings larger than some countries, and redefining our idea of beauty. Here, the supermodels and Insta-stars who made 2018 the hottest year on record.

U7EyOASF_t.jpg

Charlotte McKinney

This Baywatch star might have the most dangerous curves we’ve ever seen. You’d never guess that she was bullied as a child–something she’s combating through her involvement with Best Buddies International, which facilitates one-on-one friendships.

https://www.maxim.com/women/women-of-maxim-hot-100-2018-6

Does anyone know what she has said about being bullied?

• 3 weeks later...

She's weirdly hard to read in terms of what she wants to do. Like  at first I thought "Oh she wants attention to find some rich husband." then it was "Mhh okay, maybe she does want to model professionally." then it turned to "Okay, so maybe a transition to TV/Movies?" again, doesn't look that when, then she seemingly did less and less and I went back to "Okay seems like she found the guy she wanted." but now...just odd.

But hey, she's young, maybe she's just trying every opportunity that is brought to her feet and goes with the flow. Since she doesn't strike me as particularly committed to anything.