Bellazon

Charlotte McKinney
Thumbnail

spud

12 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

I think she should be moved to actresses. her thread is filled with paparazzi pictures and she seems to be working more as an actress with a few modeling gigs in between. Does anyone disagree?

Disagree, she is a model far more than an actress.  Time will tell which will overcome which.

1 minute ago, Cult Icon said:

Disagree, she is a model far more than an actress.  Time will tell which will overcome which.

i am not trying to be mean but she really isn't a fashion model. I went back ten pages and only 1 campaign and 1 editorial. 

her IMDB resume is far stronger than her modeling portfolio

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2217206/

this thread is mostly paparazzi pictures, instagram pictures, and a few lingerie/swimwear editorials. the only fashion client she seems to have is GQ and GQ uses all types talents such as singers, actress, fashion model, glamour model, instagram models, etc.. 

you could argue that she is commercial model but I am going through this thread and having a very hard times finding real work.

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Maybe you should go back 55 more pages then.

you proved my point. she hasn't been a model in a real long time. I have started from the beginning all I see are test shots, Lad's Mags, GQ and Guess, not to mention a ton of PR and paparazzi pictures even from the beginning. she's pretty but she is no longer a model. she is a celebrity and actress which honestly is a good thing. she made it to where all the models want to be.

5 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

you proved my point. she hasn't been a model in a real long time. I have started from the beginning all I see are test shots, Lad's Mags, GQ and Guess, not to mention a ton of PR and paparazzi pictures even from the beginning. she's pretty but she is no longer a model. she is a celebrity and actress which honestly is a good thing. she made it to where all the models want to be.

She's definitely more of a model than actress at this point in her career, but it's obvious she wants to be an actress.  If you're really stuck on the title "fashion" model, she's never been that, she's always been more of a "pinup" model.