Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

^^^ What is with your weird obsession with male celebrities being gay? You literally say it in every thread about any male celebrity spotted with a model. You said the one direction kid is gay, Leo is gay Karlies boyfriend is gay, Bradley Cooper is gay. We get it you think every male celebrity is gay because they are with models. Its getting old and has no place in any thread that you bring it up.

30 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

^^^ What is with your weird obsession with male celebrities being gay? You literally say it in every thread about any male celebrity spotted with a model. You said the one direction kid is gay, Leo is gay Karlies boyfriend is gay, Bradley Cooper is gay. We get it you think every male celebrity is gay because they are with models. Its getting old and has no place in any thread that you bring it up.

It's not obsession and it's not something I have made up. There have been rumors about every single one of those men for a long time. And models have nothing to do with that.

Irina S. has been rumored to be a beard for a long time. First for Ronaldo who allegedly has a boyfriend named Bard Hari in Morocco. Ronaldo used to travel from Madrid to Morocco up until recently until people from his club started complaining because it affected his performances and media started writing about it. Cooper was also being rumored to be gay long before he was with Irina, so when those two hooked up people started talking about their fake relationship even more. Girl kinda has a history.

Karlie's BF, that is a good chance I've made a massive mistake. But I only said that because I assumed Karlie was gay too. And that is because she and Taylor Swift played into rumors of them being a couple, something that Swift did to boost tabloid talk prior to release of her 1989 album. And if you followed TS' career you would know that she does that PR tabloid thing quite a lot.

Stories about Leonardo have been old for more than a decade. No need to elaborate on that one.

Stories about Lewis have also have existed for some time.

So, I haven't made anything up. I personally don't think that being gay is a big deal and I find it sad that a lot of these very successful people have to resort to fake relationships to keep a certain public profile but on the other hand I understand it too. Bearding in Hollywood is real thing. Just like fake for PR relationships. Can you imagine if Cristiano Ronaldo would come out as gay in a world of soccer that is so heavy homophobic? Yeah, that would end badly.

As far as getting old, you don't have to read it. Nobody is forcing you and on top of that I've only mentioned it few times. It's not like I rant about it every day. Plus, I'm not the only member who has written about this. Especially about Karlie's relationship.

As for having no place in any thread, that is not for you to decide.

I do have to read it because you keep bringing it up in unrelated threads. Why don't you start a topic in the general discussion subforum and speculate on guys sexuality all you want there. It also does not have any place in these threads because last time I checked these were model threads not question their boyfriends sexuality threads. You do this more then enough to notice, come into topics you contribute nothing to and start useless off topic discussion.

1 minute ago, CanLVS said:

I do have to read it because you keep bringing it up in unrelated threads. Why don't you start a topic in the general discussion subforum and speculate on guys sexuality all you want there. It also does not have any place in these threads because last time I checked these were model threads not question their boyfriends sexuality threads. You do this more then enough to notice, come into topics you contribute nothing to and start useless off topic discussion.

I have no intention to argue with you. If you don't like it, you don't have to like it.

That's your personal thing.

I don't see you chasing other users in different threads for talk related to models' lives. I've never seen you complain about people talking about Taylor Hill's boyfriend in her thread. And people do that all the time. Why don't you complain there?

Also these threads are about models and their lives, because if it was only about their fashion world and commenting about their jobs, all these threads would be severely smaller.

This thread is about Barbara and things she does in her life. She's hanging around LH so it's relevant talk.

And for the last time, you don't have to read anything you don't want to. There is 'ignore user' function in this forum, I suggest you use it so you won't have to read my posts any more.

This is where I'm ending this conversation.

Good day.

• 1 month later...