Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

^ Agreed. She is so incredibly gorgeous with a great body.

If for some insane reason you don't like what you see (to each their own, right), it really is easy enough to stay out of this thread and don't watch her videos on YouTube. 

1 hour ago, dcjam said:

^ Agreed. She is so incredibly gorgeous with a great body.

If for some insane reason you don't like what you see (to each their own, right), it really is easy enough to stay out of this thread and don't watch her videos on YouTube. 

Really we can't say she has gained some weight!? She says herself doesn't have the same body like a few years ago and she's not a typical model for this SI job. So, what's the problem? If some people think she's not perfect we don't deserve look at her anymore? Nobody's perfect and each one of us can have an opinion.

3 hours ago, vatras said:

for your ridicules standards. 

So, if people doesn't like Barbara's body, their "standards" are ridicules ? Perso' I think she has a great body, but not for modeling, not the way I like it. For exemple, for me SI is not modeling but just beautiful girls showing their body.... I don't get it. 

3 hours ago, vatras said:

I bet you can find a lot of anorexic looking models hear on the forum.

You can't say that. Skinny doesn't mean anorexic or looking anorexic... So what about Haute Couture ? Sasha Luss, Zhenya Katava, Binx Walton, Lexi Boling ? They are anorexic looking Models ? No. I can understand that You are tired of Barbara's body bashing and disrespectful comments about her, but saying this means exactly the same about skinny models. 

34 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

can somebody explain to me why Barbara Palvin has some impassioned fans?  Are a lot of them Hungarian?

As an outsider, I don't see her modeling as that high profile.  She gets far more attention than say, Eniko Malick.

I don't know why, I guess there are always too many things to talk about her. And no, those ppl are not always Hungarian. Weird assumption. 

And you mean Eniko Mihalik probably. 

7 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

can somebody explain to me why Barbara Palvin has some impassioned fans?  Are a lot of them Hungarian?

As an outsider, I don't see her modeling as that high profile.  She gets far more attention than say, Eniko Malick.

"Are a lot of them Hungarian?"  - Her fans seems to be from all over the world.

She gets far more attention than Eniko cause she's far more popular.

It's not about being high profile. (Otherwise Vanessa Axente would be far more popular than her, being that exclusive haute fashion mascot.)

It's about talent, allure, charm, charisma and being unique. Her looks added to her abilities and personality result a matchless compound.

On the other hand. In 2010, when she started out in the European scene of fashion shows and eds, she became an instant favorite, with a few enthusiastic followers.

By 2011, she turned out to be not enough tall, not enough skinny for catwalking, but carried  on with decent campaigns and more eds. By that time, she got both men and women wrapped around her fingers, as someone someplace put it.

Around the end of 2011, her first VS pictures were staggering. The reaction here on BZ was that she was hands down better than some of the angels.

Then she became the (youngest ever) global spokesperson of L'Oréal. From that time, she has become "the Candice Swanepoel of L'Oréal".

Then she starred in a bunch of VS spots, was very good at it, and walked at the VSFS.

And then there was the fake Beaver drama with Selena. Finally, there was that hype with Horan and with a lot of tabloid bulletins again. All in all,  L'Oréal + VS + the tabloid hypes put her on the map, for good and all.

Nevertheless, there's just one other model in the world who is L'Oréal spokesperson and SI girl at the same time, it's Irina Shayk.

I think that's why.

5 hours ago, NightcrawlerRodeo said:

is there anyone familiar with the instagram account;HFConfessions?

If so,do you agree with what is being written or confessed about Barbara? :p

https://www.instagram.com/hfconfess/ - I scrolled through them for a while, and I regret it. Almost all of them were nasty comments on Barbara and other models, especially Gigi Hadid. I don't understand how people can be so hateful over such petty reasons. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...