Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

I think she's great,  she's wonderful,  her body is doing fine,  thanks. 
She's not fat, she's healthy... for god's sake. 

Stops sayin sh* about her, you're all just seems to be too much critical.  It's her first shoots for SI, and it's seems to be perfect to me and for all who those love Barbie. :happy:

5 minutes ago, SecretAgency said:

That would be like a cool job true. But how do this guys,like take this one for example. How could he like contain himself?

Like for real,you got this amazing girl,dancing in front of you,with a soaken shirt,topless with this teasing dancing and smug on her face

How does he do it?

He gets paid to be professional about it, also he still gets to see more than we do. I could make the argument that he gets to see these girls at their sexiest (professional hair and makeup, topless on exotic beaches) Even in real life I doubt Barbara will ever look that sexy for her bf. Most of them admit they arent that seductive in real life they just "playing a character". 

So even if the photographer doesnt get to sleep with them hes still pretty damn lucky.

6 minutes ago, SecretAgency said:

I doubt the photographers are actually that attractive hahahhaa

They look like very open people,which is all you need as a photographer to really comfort your model.

Well i dont agree from that being sexy part. There are def models who wouldnt,but i really think Barbara is one to set the party on fire.

Plus ive had dates with these so called tomboys,and their really wild.

They often scare most boys away,which makes them so loyal and passionate about their partner. I really think Barbara is like that

lol I never said the photographer was attractive so I dont know what you're referring too.

Like Terry Richardson, I've heard hes VERY open with his models :p

I guess thats possible but visually she looks her sexiest for the photographers.

2 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

lol I never said the photographer was attractive so I dont know what you're referring too.

Like Terry Richardson, I've heard hes VERY open with his models :p

I guess thats possible but visually she looks her sexiest for the photographers.

no it my own input :p just how i visualized them hahahah

I hate the dude his head for some reason,altough ive never read about his "approach".

Have you ever met her non campaign related? :p cause theres been videos of her like IRL where she is like, "sexier"

11 minutes ago, SecretAgency said:

no it my own input :p just how i visualized them hahahah

I hate the dude his head for some reason,altough ive never read about his "approach".

Have you ever met her non campaign related? :p cause theres been videos of her like IRL where she is like, "sexier"

Some photographers are decent looking tho.

He supposedly pressures models into blowing him.

Which Real Life videos are you referring to?

okay just wanted to ask. There is a fat lady in these SI videos who keeps saying stuff like "gorgeous, beautiful, oh yeah, amazing". Am i the only one who finds her annoying. Her tone is just off-putting.
Who is she BTW and also that fat hairy bald guy ? i was just curious... :bounce:

6 minutes ago, prashant_negi said:

okay just wanted to ask. There is a fat lady in these SI videos who keeps saying stuff like "gorgeous, beautiful, oh yeah, amazing". Am i the only one who finds her annoying. Her tone is just off-putting.
Who is she BTW and also that fat hairy bald guy ? i was just curious... :bounce:

Haha I agree she is really annoying but Im pretty most photoshoot have someone who gives gives the model positive encouragement by saying stuff like that.

The fat guy is probably one of the makeup guys or maybe just an assistant.

Hello, 

I was always reading the bellazon but i did not have an account. 

I think SI is biggest opportunity to develop her career after vs. I dont think she is fat or something. Obviously she is not fat but i dont know how to say in english, she looks like she is not doing any sport or fitness. Her belly is not in the shape.  Especially in this photo we can see that in picture and herself. 

Sorry for english

image.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Caroline Damasco said:

You're right. People keep callin' her fat, or talkin of how she needs to lose weight.  I think that's why she's not much confident.

Maybe the reason why she is wearing things like that is what you mentioned but this outfit is not helping her to look skinny. It would look on Nina good  but not on her body. She looks more chubby than she is and smaller than she is. 

She can do it better. Those outfits were perfect. 

1c78a3465869978.jpg b22831465869989.jpg 

17 minutes ago, ManBat1 said:

Models who don't really spend much time on YouTube might not be aware of their nature, and look at them expecting something different. 

people who comment on youtube mostly really salty. I mean,look what people consider "FAT" nowadays lmao

Than what is someone who is ugly? A firm 8/10?

Plus she answered it perfectly. On which vids are the comments anyways?