Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

Still hoping that Barbara and Francisco Lachowski would shoot together for L'Oréal Paris…

lorealparisofficial

Today's #WishesOfWorth #day5 with our sexy lorealista @chico_lachowski "Life is a gift. Open it, celebrate it and enjoy ;)"

8A9oCutQ.jpg

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/-6R_hQmgSj/

I wonder what Barbara’s #wishesofworth will be!

^ Whaaaaat!?

Did Babs turn on the master switch to her career again or what? :p Either way, glad to see her going again. With SI and now VS from the looks of it, it really seems like she just needed a break from it all than anything else. I can't wait for the things to come with this gorgeous Hungarian babe! :chicken:

NEVER MIND! :rofl:

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ Whaaaaat!?

Did Babs turn on the master switch to her career again or what? :p Either way, glad to see her going again. With SI and now VS from the looks of it, it really seems like she just needed a break from it all than anything else. I can't wait for the things to come with this gorgeous Hungarian babe! :chicken:

But that tweet is an old one from 2012. Maybe @17 Moments of Spring meant that she signed off in Turks and Caicos after shooting for VS and picked things up again in Turks and Caicos but with SI.