Bellazon

Anything about BARBARA PALVIN

Lyla

I think Niall and Barbara would make a good and real couple. Beside Niall didn't have any girlfriend since before X Factor, so if they are dating now, he probably loves her, I think they could be happy, if she loves him too...there will be twitter drama but I think for not long if they confirm it, I actually haven't seen many negative comments for Barbara on twitter, just broken heart girls

I've seen quite many negative comments as well...I don't get them...and the broken hearts either. These girls really think that they have any chances? Or what's their problem with Barbara beside that she's beautiful and they may not...I just don't understand.

Sadly, they think they have chance, it's not just Barbara, they want 5/5 to be forever single and Barbara is as you said beautiful model and they are not, it's just jealosy, but as I said, once the rumors are confirmed or denied they will freak for few days/ weeks and stop, it's always like that.

I'm a 1D fan by the way, don't judge me lol but I like Barbara a lot.

Anyway It's her life, her decision

another version Barbara get better flight from Cannes to Budapest

we wasted watching this awards but she is at home now

Barbara not tweeting at all today nothing

Pretty sure, that's not possible...

She may used the side entrance....And now drinking champagne with 1D boys and the others   :D

the show is not on in france, it's just 7 pm in france and it start to 9 so we have to wait

yes but I dont think we seeing Barbara in the award show at all

I waited for only red carpet video or photo possible

Im sure we wont see her in any mediums today

only performers were on rc, no models no celebs

How about you all get a life and stop discussing Barbara's? Like someone who literally doesn't know you even exist and most likely never will

Discussing her career is one thing, messing with her whole life is a completely different story

Dear MissLimaVzla!

Thanks for the advice! Noticed, personally, I have one (life)! (Don't U use bellazon for the same? I mean commenting on topics (no matter what kind of)... I am confused now...)

Luckily we're in the hidden corner of bellazon, so U don't have to read this if you wouldn't! 

I won't write anything else about this, mostly because of my poor English I couldn't be sophisticated, so have a nice day! Say hi to Adriana Lima in my name!

Meh - it's already been done... post-46718-0-1446155297-70761_thumb.gif

Then everybody has multiple choices where to posts their bullshits, but here...

:rofl: There can only be one!

I think every issue should have an own topic

Barbaras weight..

Barbaras hair...

Barbaras love for teenage stars and so on...

Not everybody want to read everything 

Barbaras thooth :rofl:   :doofywave:  

Barbara's nose needs its own forum, it is so big.

I think Niall and Barbara would make a good and real couple. Beside Niall didn't have any girlfriend since before X Factor, so if they are dating now, he probably loves her, I think they could be happy, if she loves him too...there will be twitter drama but I think for not long if they confirm it, I actually haven't seen many negative comments for Barbara on twitter, just broken heart girls

I've seen quite many negative comments as well...I don't get them...and the broken hearts either. These girls really think that they have any chances? Or what's their problem with Barbara beside that she's beautiful and they may not...I just don't understand.
Sadly, they think they have chance, it's not just Barbara, they want 5/5 to be forever single and Barbara is as you said beautiful model and they are not, it's just jealosy, but as I said, once the rumors are confirmed or denied they will freak for few days/ weeks and stop, it's always like that.

I'm a 1D fan by the way, don't judge me lol but I like Barbara a lot.

Anyway It's her life, her decision

Here you won't be judged! At least by me! :) 

People at the golfclub saw them kissing and hugging (I believe these people, why shouldn't I? what is their interest in lying that?!)....maybe they are just friends (but then why the kissing) or friends with benefits or dating (and their releationship is way too fresh to name it..).