Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2014

Michael*

Finally its here! Can see Brazil winning today. I dont expect croatia to be pushovers tho. 

3-1 brazil

Seems there was a leak, smily%20new%20one.gif

The ref's free-kick swizzle spray is the best thing I've ever seen. :laugh:

Just as you,I laughed out  at it,so clowny view for the referee when he made it. :nicole:

Good game,real world cup match,IMO.

When we were waiting for a qualifying goal for Croatia,Brazilians just killed that hope with an easy third goal.

Just as always,Croatia proves to be not an easy team.

A very bad referee, bad kickstart for  arbitration infact.

On 12/06/2014 at 8:27 AM, cloudrunner64 said:

Finally its here! Can see Brazil winning today. I dont expect croatia to be pushovers tho. 

3-1 brazil

We've no need for a psychic octopus this year, I see. :laugh:

Brazil got lucky. A draw would have been a fairer result, but winning without fully doing yourself justice is a decent habit to get into in the group stages. You get the feeling from the way Scolari utilises Oscar and Neymar that he's fully aware of his side's limitations, they looked incapable of breaking Croatia down before being gifted the penalty.

The ref's free-kick swizzle spray is the best thing I've ever seen. :laugh:

Just as you,I laughed out  at it,so clowny view for the referee when he made it. :nicole:

I'm just waiting for the moment when one of the players, having watched far too many 'Police Academy' films, tries to swap the spray for superglue. :pinch:

Fuming over that referee. Croatia put up an excellent game, and I'm proud of our country, but the referee was truly biased and despicable. I'n even considering a pay off or fixed match a possibility. No way should they have been forced to hand over a penalty, and not letting Neymar get a red card for elbowing Modric in the throat (elbowing is definitely against the rules, and imagine the damage it could have done). The referee was handing out cards and penalties on Croatia like he was throwing cash to a strippers ass. IDK if he obviously knew that Croatians take football very seriously, especially the players and that he'd be able to stir them up with a series of stupid decisions. And here's a collection of tweets I agree with based on my feelings (and own Croatian bias)

post-67297-0-1445995036-69746_thumb.png

post-67297-0-1445995036-70733_thumb.png

and the winner

post-67297-0-1445995036-71293_thumb.png

And praise Kovac for this:

"If that was a penalty, we don't have to play football anymore, lets play basketball. This game was great, referee was bad."

By far though one of the most irritating parts of the game for me were when everyone was talking about Brazil, they weren't. It was just "Neymar Neymar Neymar". What's the point of football if only one player is praised and the rest are ignored? Where is the team in that?

Safe to say I'm pissed, only to Neymar and the referees though. 

Maybe i should have put some money on that prediction. Croatia were unlucky and i totally agree that the penalty was soft and will fully expect penalties in every game from now on. Tbh the officials seemed more nervous than the players. The ref spraying everywhere like a skilled graffiti artist made me wonder about his ability to handle pressure.

Croatia played well and should be able to qualify based on that performance. Wonder what the games will bring today?

A very bad referee, bad kickstart for  arbitration infact.

But he drew so nice and straight lines with the spray :lol:

Croatia had too many loss of balls and don't play accurately, but still it was strong match  . Brazil has to improve. Only Brazil players scored so far. far ;)

I can already sense the penalties that will be flying at Argentina. I genuinely hope that there is a rematch or something because of that poor excuse of a referee. I'm still pressed about it. Especially because Holland and Spain play off tomorrow (NZ time), what will occur there? I don't want to know. 

And I've been laughing at this comment for god knows how long. 

Croatia's fans were also furious with the Japanese official.

"I'll never eat sushi again," said Goran, a Croatian fan who attended the game as he ate dinner afterward. "I guess the world was against us today

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-croatia-coach-warns-world-cup-penalty-circus-233800841--sow.html

I wish they'd reconsider the policy of having the host nation play in the opening game, where the weight of expectation is more than those involved can handle. It was just too much for Nishimura, who was out of his depth and too weak to stand up for what was right. Leaving aside the laughable penalty award, his decision not to dismiss Neymar for his elbow on Modric was clearly a bottle job. You could see his weakness too in the way he allowed a ruck of Croatian players to practically pin him against the advertising hoardings after giving the penalty. I'm no more a fan of Howard Webb than I am of Jack Colback at the moment, but I can't imagine something like that happening to him.

By far though one of the most irritating parts of the game for me were when everyone was talking about Brazil, they weren't. It was just "Neymar Neymar Neymar". What's the point of football if only one player is praised and the rest are ignored? Where is the team in that?

Maybe they're right,it was only him in the team,there isn't a team IMO,even him ,not a big thing really,with lack of good,known players.

The Brazilian team really changed for me,I barely know most of players,maybe I don't know a single one of them.That's not Brazil I know,

only one thing in it known to me now ,Sculary.smily%20new%20one.gif

Now,it's Cameroooooooon. :ddr:

^ The most beautiful goal in the CUP ,until now.

I love you Netherlands,just as always.

and will fully expect penalties in every game from now on.

Another true expectation, ;) Cloudrunner. I think I'll need to read more from you. :PinkCouture2:

Another pointless ,needless penalty in two days a row.