Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2014

Michael*

Brazil just proving they can't do without Neymar :rofl:

I was still in bed and my dad came along as was like "What are you doing? Germany is already leading 2-0", I come downstairs and another 3 goals are scored and it ain't even half time.

Bye Bye Brazil!  :gocho:

I bet James is dressed in full-Germany attire right now  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And even losing 5-0 the referee has saved some yellow cards for Brasil ... Like bitch please, they are hopeless :rofl:

^ Nah, 7-0 at best. Germany has this on the bag already, now it's time to cool down and save energy for the final.

I officially do not care about who wins the WC anymore. What matters: Is NOT Brasil. 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my wildest dreams did i not envision such a first half!

29 minutes-5 goals!

I'm speechless, Germany was the only team on the field.

Where's the Brasilian defense? I saw all the kids and people crying it made me feel sad. This one boy was crying so hard :(

Scandal Scandal--------that's the real Brasil-luck have sold them so pricelessly, :chicken: :laugh:

I think the game should end right now,or it would be a great shame,Brazilians lost control of the match completely.

WOW...Brazil if falling apart right before my eyes! :ninja:

WTF IS HAPPENING! They scored another goal before I finished posting this :rofl:

Tell me about it. After the second goal I wanted to run the bathroom but I stayed and they had the 3rd. So then I'm like... I'm going to the bathroom AGAIN but the scored again!

So i just sat back on the couch and decided NOT to go :D :D

And about Neymar, I am sorry but if all Brazil has is Neymar, then they suck big time. You can't be a world top team and to rely only on 1 or 2 players and if they are gone/injured then what? you get 5 goals for 29 mins? It's a shame.

Scolari needs to change the tactics in the 2nd half I want to be a fly and hear what he'll tell his players during the break :)

Let's see the 2nd half, how much worse can it get?