• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Milo Ventimiglia Is Married to Jarah Mariano After Private Ceremony

10/30/2023

Milo Ventimiglia is officially off the market after secretly marrying Jarah Mariano, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm. The pair exchanged vows earlier this year in a private wedding ceremony among family and close friends. Ventimiglia, 46, and Mariano, 38, were first linked last year but have never publicly confirmed their relationship. The couple have been spotted in California in recent months after the This Is Us alum purchased a ranch home in Malibu in summer 2022. While Ventimiglia has kept his love life as private as possible over the years, he exclusively told Us in March 2017 that playing patriarch Jack Pearson on This Is Us made him think more about his future.

“It doesn’t make me want to have a family any more than I think I’m built to want a strong family unit,” he said at the time. “It will happen when it happens. I’m not out seeking it. It’s just kind of, I’m present in the space in my life that when it presents itself and it’s right, I’m sure it will work out.”

The actor added that playing a dad on the NBC series was a “blast,” telling Us, “I don’t have kids, I have nieces and nephews. I feel like I get to act out a little bit of my own paternal want to influence a young mind, shape a young mind, to approach life in a positive way.”

Although Ventimiglia’s real-life romances have been under the radar, many Gilmore Girls fans have been deeply invested in his character Jess Mariano’s love life for years (Yes, Ventimiglia’s new wife has the same last name as his famous TV character!) On the series, which ran from 2000 to 2007, Jess fell for one of the titular characters Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel). Many viewers rooted for the bad boy — who was a hidden bookworm and kind soul — to end up with Rory. However, when the series wrapped Rory was single. During the 2021 revival, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, which premiered on Netflix, Rory’s relationship status was once again a hot topic. After she revealed she was pregnant, fans were left asking who the father of the child was, with most signs pointing to Logan Huntzberger (Matt Czuchry).

“I think Jess and Rory, I think they were what they needed from the moment, from each other and at the same time, it didn’t work out,” Ventimiglia teased of the TV couple during a September 2021 appearance on the “I’m All In” podcast. “They went in different directions. And that’s OK too. That’s kind of great.”

Source: US Weekly

Milo-Ventimiglia-photos-married-610.webp Milo-Ventimiglia-photos-married-609.webp

• 3 months later...