Bust: 86cm/34"

Waist: 61cm/24"

Hips: 85cm/33.5"

Dress: 34 EU/4 US/6 UK

Shoe: 39 EU/8 US/6 UK

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Agency: IMG Models

Additional Info: Of Hawaiian heritage, Jarah Mariano already has campaigns for MAC cosmetics ad Armani Exchange under her belt. Bruce Weber immortalized her in L'Uomo Vogue alongside her father, and she was also the subject of Weber's lens for Abercrombie & Fitch.

*Sources: IMG & Hint Fashon Magazne

Addtional Bio Info (contributed by brenlynn on Oct. 14, 2006)

Jarah Mariano is an Asian-American model. She is of Hawaiian, Korean and Chinese descent. Contrary to popular belief due to a magazine misprint, she is not of French roots and is also not the first Asian Victoria's Secret model. She has campaigns for MAC cosmetic ads, featured in ads from Armani Exchange, Sephora, Abercrombie & Fitch, PacSun and, more recently, Victoria's Secret. Bruce Weber immortalized her in L'Uomo Vogue alongside her father; she was also the subject of Weber's lens for Abercrombie & Fitch. She is represented by model agency IMG. She is a Pace University graduate and currently resides in New York City.

and from her myspace page...

well, one thing not many people know is that my full name is quite a long one: jarah-evelyn makalapua mariano! my last name (common filipino or italian name) often brings confusion in representation of my true heritage, which is - 50% korean/hawaiian/little bit of chinese/& some unknown 'other(s)'...i mean by this that my father was adopted and his father's ethnicity is unknown.

at about 15 years old i was discovered for modeling by a next agency scout while shopping and hanging out with my parents at santa monica's 3rd street promenade. i hadn't really thought about serious modeling until that point, but can now say that i am very happy with what i do!! this line of work has allowed me to meet so many indescribable people and travel to various places. i was also painfully shy when i was younger and modeling has definitely forced me to break out of that shell. my career has lead me into some acting work as well, which is a whole other great experience.

i came by myself to new york city after high school and dove into college with a simple goal of getting a degree to always have behind me, and to get it in 4 years time. modeling full-time and school full-time was insane, but it allowed me to support my own education...more importantly, it gave me a good sense of who i am.

i consider myself a very detailed, meticulous person...but definitely not boring or prude in the least!!! i always try to be as open-minded and understanding as possible. i like when people are able to make the best of any situation and just have some fuuun :-D (and it really is her myspace - in her photo section she has this photo..)

post-2529-1160807424_thumb.jpg

post-2529-1160807460_thumb.jpg post-2529-1160807534_thumb.jpg post-2529-1160807563_thumb.jpg post-2529-1160807609_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...