Bellazon

Jarah Mariano
Thumbnail

PinkCouture

• 1 month later...
I really thought Jarah was gonna have a bigger modeling career than she has. :unsure:

She should have claimed she was half Brazilian, then she'd probably be an Angel by now. :laugh:

Low blow! But true :/ She's amazing enough to be an angel, really who else has her mix of beauty like she does? :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

"Speaking of weather, Im hoping its good for my flight from New York to Australia tonight. I am honored to be ambassador for Perth Fashion Festival (PFF) and on September 9th my new book V2 by teNeues will be launched to open the festival.I have attached one shot of each model in the book, many who are extremely well known. Wondering if anyone can identify all 8 of them?"

post-34463-0-1446055590-8723_thumb.jpg

"Jarah Mariano

I realize that the hand in the face shot I posted of Jarah wasn’t the easiest to identify from. What an amazing beauty Jarah is. I shot Jarah in what I consider to be the most beautiful room in the world, three of the walls don’t exist and just look out to sea."

Russel James Facebook.

• 3 weeks later...