Bellazon

Indiana Jones vs James Bond

Pauline

Indiana Jones vs James Bond  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Indiana Jones or James Bond?

• Indiana Jones
    • James Bond

No other man can be compared to the role of James Bond. I think many people are turned off because of Sean Connery, or whatever, but if you look at the character, he is a god among men. He lives the life of constant danger and peril, comes into contact with gorgeous and equally venomous women all the time, and all the while he is cool as a cucumber, and is so comfortable in his own skin it hurts. Super secret espionage, coupled with sweet gadgets, hi-tech weaponry and experimental spy vehicles all to take out worl terrorists and evil men hell bent on controlling the world.... James is THE spy, and will forever be remembered as 007. Bond has been a role model for a while, and I give many thanks to him.

Indiana Jones is on the opposite end of the spectrum. While still living a life of peril, he is exploring and jumping around and traveling all over, fighting off savages with sticks and bows. The whip is totally cool, so he gets points for that. He is totally a mans man, in the more burley gruff sense of the word, but he doesn't get EVERY chick he wants. He is extreamly smart, so that makes him awesome as well. Often Indy gets the better of his enemies, and always says the right thing. He is most assuredly high on the list.

Both men are comparable to ninjas, therefore they are both sweet. But only ninjas are totally sweet, so they both fall short of the glory of Ninja. As for my vote, I'm going with Bond, because I taught him all he knows, and he is awesome. Chuck Norris beats them both, and Bruce Lee beats Chuck Norris. End of story, over and out.

I think a good point to add is that lots of people that hang out with Bond end up dead. or else they look completely different just one movie later (hello, Felix!). Indy doesn't carry so much collateral damage around with him.

Indy is also monogamous, ostensibly. Bond is most assuredly not

Indeed, very true. So that puts bond even closer to Ninjas, becasue they cut heads off all the time, and everyone around either gets kicked in the throat, uppercutted in the face, or explodes. So it's safe to say that Bond is even better now, as explosions and mass deaths are always around the corner. If he had a sword, he would kick major ass.

ninja kill people. the dead people are usually not their friends. of course, true ninja don't have friends. but you didn't hear that from me.

but the people that die around Bond are like... friends, colleagues, lovers, family... that's not so good.

He doesn't ALWAYS kill friends, colleagues, and lovers.... Most of the time it's brutal nazi armies, or the russians.... But, people do die around Bond, but that's their own fault. They should know not to get tangled up with him, or to be as awesome as him... Natural selection dude, natural selection. And no, Ninja do not have friends...because they killed them all.