Bellazon

Ana Carolina Jorge
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 4 months later...

She entered in this years Beach Bunny Contest.
Her interview

If you were on a deserted island and could only have 3 things with you, what would they be?
1) My favorite Beach Bunny swimsuit. 2) A music player with my favorite songs. 3) A knife to make my life easier when opening all those coconuts :)

If you could trade closets with any celebrity who would you choose?
Angelina Jolie.

What is something you would like to learn how to do?
Drive a motorcycle. I have loved to sit behind on a motorcycle as a passenger. It gives me such as joy and feeling of freedom.

What is a fear you would like to overcome?
Fear of giving a speech in front of 1000 people.

If you were to design a swimsuit for Beach Bunny what would it look like?
A strong color like lipstick red. Few, but extremely beautiful jewels. Both the upper and lower part must be easy to untie. Then for sure the lower part must be very small so I can get some color with them on.

What's one part of your body that you love most? Why?
My booty. It is definitely one of the best booties in the world. It is not wide, but at the same time it has the perfect curves. Any angle you look at it from, whether it is from left, right up or down, whether I am lying down or standing up… it is just great. It is dangerous to ask me about my booty, because I could keep on talking forever.

What is your morning routine like?
After I wake up I have a glass of water, I take a shower and then I have breakfast while I check my email, my Facebook, twitter, Instagram, forecast, etc. If I am free in the morning, I go to the gym. It is the best time to go because it is not full so I have a lot of space to go crazy. It feels so good afterwards.

What is one makeup product you could not live without?
Mascara. Not really a specific brand, but I always use 3 different types for different purposes. 1) To make my eye lashes longer, 2) To give volume around the eyes, 3) Below the eyes to open the eyes.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I currently live in New York City, which is just amazing. It has the best atmosphere. A place like this with sun and a beach all year round to walk my Beach Bunny bikinis would be the best.

Who do you get most of your advice from?
My boyfriend. He is a little bit of a freak in terms of evaluating and improving everything. We have grown incredible together by giving each other advice constantly.

We think a sense of humor is important, tell us the funniest joke you know!
A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Why the long face"?

What's one healthy snack you can never get enough of?
Apples, raw cashews and grilled eggplant.

What's your favorite trend at the moment & why?
That it is more allowed to dress up like princesses with details in the clothing and jewelries. Not only when going out, but also at home it is more focus on looking great and still being comfortable. Many clothing companies have become better at creating a good combination of this.

What's your idea of the perfect date with that special someone?
I love romantic moments. Just the two of us together and no one else in the world. A glass of red wine that is smooth, round, lovely and has a scent of berries. A few beautiful words coming out of his mouth while holding each others hands and looking deeply into his clear blue eyes. I would be in a cocktail dress with a bare back all the way to my cutie booty. He would we in a dark grey suit with cufflinks.

What organization/charity means most to you and why?
The organizations that mean the most to me are “Pró-mulher” from Brazil and EVAW from the UK. Both organizations have the same purpose, which is to end violence against women. As a woman I suffer every time I see a case of violence of any kind against women in the news. I also have a friend that was violated by somebody from her own family. So, it is my goal to influence these important causes in the future.

What's something you don't have in your closet that you're dying to own?
That special cocktail dress with a bare back all the way to my cutie booty.

Quick, you're running late to the beach and have to pack your beach bag in 3 minutes! What do you grab?
My favorite red Beach Bunny bikini, sunscreen and sunglasses. That’s all I need.

Who is the first person you would call if you were chosen as Beach Bunny’s 2014 Model Search winner?
That special boyfriend with the shining blue eyes that has supported me all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...