• England
    • France
    • Germany
    • Holland
    • Italy
    • Portugal
    • Spain
    • some other team

what's with the lazy "some other team" option, Q? couldn't even take the time to write out "Poland"?

Let's face it, not every team went to Germany to win the tournament.

what's with the lazy "some other team" option, Q? couldn't even take the time to write out "Poland"?

but youre asking who will win?..so aleast include a couple more..outoff respect because i mean any team has a chance to win it all :whistle:

but youre asking who will win?..so aleast include a couple more..outoff respect because i mean any team has a chance to win it all :whistle:

Yeah, theoretically...

Yeah, theoretically...

and the otherreason is so far, teams are looking sloppy..the first two games were alright but defenetly mistakes were made :laugh:

well i know you cant fix it anymore ;)

Brasil.

They're are the best on paper, and although history is against them, they were the last South American team to win the WC on European soil. They also won the Confeds Cup in convincing fashion there last year, not to mention the fact that they've taken a squad mostly based in Europe, and is accustomed to the conditions there.

I would adore England to win, but I reckon they're going to get knocked out by Brazil in the semis. The final will be Italy v Brazil, and I'm not predicting that one.

I still voted England though. EN-GER-LAND!!