Bellazon

McFly
Thumbnail

.Zee.

Tom Fletcher

post-4235-1149759193_thumb.jpg

Thomas Michael Fletcher (born in Harrow on July 17, 1985) is the joint lead singer for the band McFly.

Along with Danny Jones he plays guitar for McFly, and also provides backing vocals with Jones, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd. He created McFly shortly after losing out on a place in the successful British band Busted to Charlie Simpson. Tom has penned so far 6 number one singles: "Crashed The Wedding" and "Who's David" for Busted (along with James Bourne), "Five Colours in Her Hair" for McFly (Bourne, Jones, Fletcher), "Obviously" (Fletcher, Jones, Bourne), "All About You" (Fletcher) and "I'll Be Ok" (Fletcher, Jones, Poynter). He has also co-written 8 of the songs on Busted's second album, A Present for Everyone, as well all, bar one ("Not Alone" - Jones) of the tracks on McFly's debut album, Room on the 3rd Floor. This album shot straight to number one. He helped rewrite the theme tune for the Thunderbirds along with James Bourne.

He has also written most of the tracks on their new album, Wonderland, with the amazing track, "She Falls Asleep" (in which he is the only one singing and plays the piano), an epic song about a girl who commits suicide.

His inspirations are musicals, John Williams, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Who and various new artists.

Danny Jones

post-4235-1149759281_thumb.jpg

Daniel Alan David Jones, commonly known as Danny Jones (born March 12, 1986) is one of the lead vocalists in the British pop group McFly along with fellow band members Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd. McFly rose to fame after fellow band Busted helped launch them by inviting them to tour with them in March 2004.

Jones' hometown is Bolton, and therefore supports Bolton Wanderers F.C.. He grew up with his mum and dad (Kathy and Alan), and older sister (Vicky), who was on Steps To The Stars with him in 2000.

In McFly Jones has co-written both of the two albums, Room on the Third Floor and Wonderland, along with band members Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter and Harry Judd.

Before touring with Busted it has been said Danny, whose nickname is Ratlegs (because he has thin legs and looks like a rat), dyed his hair brown to stop people confusing him with James Bourne who some thought were cousins.

Jones's favourite male singers are Bruce Springsteen, The E-Street Band and The Who. His first gig was a Bruce Springsteen gig and he has said that his mother got him interested in him.

Jones also lives his life sticking to his motto which is "treat people as you wish to be treated". He would also describe himself as innocent, never stressed and doesn't get embarrassed a lot. There were once rumours going around that Danny wished to leave McFly to pursue his solo career. However the band categorically denied this, with Danny saying that McFly was 'in his blood' and that he wouldn't want to leave anyway because it is his dream job. Danny once said in an interview that he will still be in Mcfly when he is 60.

Harry Judd (my fave!)

post-4235-1149759353_thumb.jpg

Harold Mark Christopher Judd is the drummer in pop band McFly along with Dougie Poynter (bassist and vocalist), Danny Jones (guitarist and vocalist), and Tom Fletcher (guitarist, vocalist, and pianist).

Harry Judd was born in Chelmsford, in Essex, in the United Kingdom on 23 December 1985. He was educated at Uppingham School, the school was also attended by ex-Busted star Charlie Simpson, now lead singer with the band Fightstar. Harry's brother Thomas was friends with Charlie Simpson when they attended Uppingham.

Harry has been drumming for four years and he very rarely sings vocals in McFly. He can be seen playing the drums in Busted's music video for "Crashed the Wedding" which was released in October 2003 before Island began generating the buzz around McFly. His favourite bands range from the Who to the Canadian rock band Simple Plan and Dashboard Confessional. He was given some bongo drums when he joined Mcfly - he said "I was meant to use it for acoustic sets and stuff...didn't work out, though!"

Harry has admitted having "a bit of fun" with a violinist on one of McFly's 2005 records, "I Wanna Hold You." He has allegedly been romantically linked to Lindsay Lohan. Harry also admitted to sleeping with a fan.

Harry enjoys eating in his free time, and he is currently involved in a charity campaign called Rupert's Fund. This is the statement he left on the official website:

My friend Rupert's life was turned upside down in February 1997 after a serious car accident left him severely brain damaged. He now lives in a brain rehabilitation unit where he continues to make progress in regaining his life back. Rupert's Fund has been set up to raise money for a vehicle at his unit to give him and the other brain injured patients the chance to go out and enjoy the sought of everyday activities that we all take for granted. These are Charities which are often ignored but this is close to my heart.

In March 2006 Harry took part in Sport Relief's 'All Out For India' where a team of celebrities travelled to India as part of a Cricket team, to help raise money for children there.

Dougie Poynter

post-4235-1149759452_thumb.jpg

Dougie Lee Poynter (who, unto popular belief, was not christened Douglas) is the youngest member of the pop-rock group McFly, who sprang to stardom as a result the release of their first single, Five Colours In Her Hair. He was born on November 30, 1987 in Orsett Hospital, grew up in Corringham, Essex, and joined McFly when he was only 15. Dougie plays the bass guitar and also has some solo vocals in songs such as Too Close For Comfort. He also wrote the lyrics for the song Silence Is A Scary Sound which the band played on their 2005 arena tour. Dougie was generally considered the shyest member of the band until there was a complete personality transformation in 2005 resulting in him "stripping" on their Wonderland Tour 2005 DVD and being much more outspoken.

Poynter's favourite band, Blink 182, provides an insight to the occaisionally punk-based sound of McFly's music and the lead singer of Blink 182, Tom DeLonge has obviously influenced his fashion sense, for example, his lip piercing. He said on the POPWORLD McFLY SPECIAL that it was "extremely sexual". Dougie's nickname to some is Dougster, but to Harry, it's "pugsley".

Poynter is Greek-British.

Edited by .Zee.

Haha ohmigosh typical Zee.

Sigh, I want Harry yet I can't have him :(

Danny's lost his charm :( :(

Lmfao I was going to do Son of Dork next, but I can't be bothered. I figured they needed a post seeing as they're even releasing stuff in America now.

AND WHY DO YOU WANT HARRY??

Haha ohmigosh typical Zee.

Sigh, I want Harry yet I can't have him :(

Danny's lost his charm :( :(

Lmfao I was going to do Son of Dork next, but I can't be bothered. I figured they needed a post seeing as they're even releasing stuff in America now.

AND WHY DO YOU WANT HARRY??

Nahhhh, they can fend for themselves. They're irritating anyway. I only want to see them because we'll be there and can properly stalk them minus most other fans which would be a bit awesome.

Because he's gorgeous and ungh lovely. Plus he's looking nicer than the other three at the moment.

However irritated you are with them, please refrain from hurting James. Steve hero worships him and we don't want to destroy his little world.

Harry's always looked nicer. Although Dougie's growing on me again now he's got his blonde hair back. Danny's really not so bad. Although Harry can be a moody bastard sometimes. I keep laughing that they're releasing a single about him and Hohan.

It depends how 'haha i'm more famous than yoooooooou' he acts towards me. Because that just irritates me greatly. If he's nice, I'll be nice, how's about that? I'm after meeting Dave actually, he seems nice.

I don't think it is about her, I reckon it's just a random girl he got off with and they're using the Hohan stuff to sell more records.

It depends how 'haha i'm more famous than yoooooooou' he acts towards me. Because that just irritates me greatly. If he's nice, I'll be nice, how's about that? I'm after meeting Dave actually, he seems nice.

I don't think it is about her, I reckon it's just a random girl he got off with and they're using the Hohan stuff to sell more records.

He wasn't like that when I met him before. Then again I did only meet him for about 6 seconds, but he was nice. Dave's cool. Steve's cooler, I so badly want to hug him again. Why are we talking about Son of Dork in the McFly thread? Haha.

Have you heard the song yet? I know it's been premiered but I didn't hear it. I might just wait till TOTP on Sunday, I'm taping that anyway so I can just stick on a video and keep it forever mwahahaha.

He wasn't like that when I met him before. Then again I did only meet him for about 6 seconds, but he was nice. Dave's cool. Steve's cooler, I so badly want to hug him again. Why are we talking about Son of Dork in the McFly thread? Haha.

Have you heard the song yet? I know it's been premiered but I didn't hear it. I might just wait till TOTP on Sunday, I'm taping that anyway so I can just stick on a video and keep it forever mwahahaha.

Ooooooh we can expose Gemma's evil ways! Ahem. Maybe not. And uhhh, because McFly won't go to Jersey?? Tossers :(

Tracy's uploading it for me, so hopefully I'll have it today...EEEEE!!!!!! I'd no idea it was premiered or anything, don't even know when they're releasing it - I'm so behind on all this stuff. Sigh.

Lmao, no-one ever goes to jersey, I'm surprised sod are.

I read it on some site that it was premiered on radio 1. It'll be released in July, not sure when. I want to see the music video. Really badly. I hope Dougie has blonde hair in it. And Tom. He made a bad brunette, shudder.

I just looked on the BBC site for Jersey and it looks like loads of music stuff goes on, just not huge tours that's all. Let's go to an open mic night for the hell of it!

Ew he did, it made his podginess look NOT CUTE. Poor thing.

Last time I was in Jersey, I was talking to some girls who were pissed off because the big bands never played it. There was the occasional one-off by some known band, and like one variety show that was headlined by Atomic Kitten. I don't know. Yeah, we'll have to see what goes on! My passport just expired though, oops. Working on a new one though.

I didn't like it initially when he was really podgy, but I liked a but of puppy fat, it made him look cuddly. He's lost loads of weight though.

Last time I was in Jersey, I was talking to some girls who were pissed off because the big bands never played it. There was the occasional one-off by some known band, and like one variety show that was headlined by Atomic Kitten. I don't know. Yeah, we'll have to see what goes on! My passport just expired though, oops. Working on a new one though.

I didn't like it initially when he was really podgy, but I liked a but of puppy fat, it made him look cuddly. He's lost loads of weight though.

Ew Atomic Kitten. Local bands could be good methinks too. Haha, you daftie. I'm not sure if we really need them for Jersey because it's part of Britain, but seeing as you need them for N. Ireland it's probably best safe than sorry.

He'd look daft skin and bone I think. I miss his puppy fat, it was adorable and so Tom y'know. But then being in a band with three other thin things would make me want to lose weight too.

I love discovering local bands. Lets do it. Think they're strict about ID in Jersey? Yeah I need to go to the post office after lunch and then I should get it before the end of June, so it should be ok.

AHAHA REMEMBER THE PREGNANCY RUMOURS? It still kills me that I gave them that balloon that said "Tom good luck with your pregnancy" in big letters on it. There was so much m-preg slash around at that time aswell. I'm sitting here laughing just thinking about it.

Probably, but we can lie? Photocopies and Photoshop mayhap. Eh, we're tall we'll get in. Some salesgirl was trying to push a storecard on me the other day and wouldn't accept I'm not 18.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HE BECAME BULEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, yes and the pictures Danny and Harry took of them looking pregnant and talking to their bumps. Awwwwh.

Probably, but we can lie? Photocopies and Photoshop mayhap. Eh, we're tall we'll get in. Some salesgirl was trying to push a storecard on me the other day and wouldn't accept I'm not 18.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HE BECAME BULEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, yes and the pictures Danny and Harry took of them looking pregnant and talking to their bumps. Awwwwh.

I've discovered the trick is to just look confident, and like you're not expecting to get IDed. If you look worried or shifty they'll ID you whether or not you look 18. I feel sorry for Americans not being able to drink till they're 21. Although that makes me sound like a total alcoholic. I'm not, I swear!

OMG SHOOT ME NOW! I am so ashamed, poor Tom. I have to go find him now to apologise, fancy coming on a stalking mission? That reminds me, I have to check if Summer XS is on this year. Lmfao I swear they are all totally gay. It's unbelieveable.

Anyway, I'm signing out now, I have errands to run and maths to revise. Yuck yuck yuck.

I've discovered the trick is to just look confident, and like you're not expecting to get IDed. If you look worried or shifty they'll ID you whether or not you look 18. I feel sorry for Americans not being able to drink till they're 21. Although that makes me sound like a total alcoholic. I'm not, I swear!

OMG SHOOT ME NOW! I am so ashamed, poor Tom. I have to go find him now to apologise, fancy coming on a stalking mission? That reminds me, I have to check if Summer XS is on this year. Lmfao I swear they are all totally gay. It's unbelieveable.

Anyway, I'm signing out now, I have errands to run and maths to revise. Yuck yuck yuck.

First: ssbflsdjkvbdslvjsd the topless Dougie pictures completely bring back my love for him. Sigh.

I know! Haha, my cousin can't legally drink yet - he only beats me by a year rather than four or something. He's a bit of an alkie anyway already so heh.

Sure! And XS better not be during Jersey, seriously if it is then I'll cry. It's summer, it's ideal for gatehanging. AND MATT'LL BE THERE IF IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem.

Ew maths, I'm never ever taking that again thank God. Well, if I don't resit C2 that is. Sob, byeee. :(