Bellazon

Bucket Head

lazy01001

I was playing at my local music shop, and a guy asked me if I was playing Bucket Head... I just looked at him like he was stupid and said no...but that was becuase I had no clue who Bucket Head was... After a little research I realized that guy gave me one of the best compliments I have ever recieved. Gimme your thoughts on this freak with more talent in his little finger than van halen had in his whole body.

He's one of those freaky guitar players, very original and unconventional... Mad props to that guy. I have to say that, although I'm not into that kind of music (or maybe not really, I actually do listen to Primus from time to time), I have to admit I respect that man. Mad skills.

Here's just a taste...

http://youtube.com/results?search=buckethe...e=search_videos

Hells yes! You know your stuff my man. He is so original...especially with the pushbutton on his guitar... I have no lcue hwat it's called, but it turns hte sound off and on...he makes some amazing sounds with that.

Hells yes! You know your stuff my man. He is so original...especially with the pushbutton on his guitar... I have no lcue hwat it's called, but it turns hte sound off and on...he makes some amazing sounds with that.

Oh yeah, he's quite an expert on that... and as regards alternate picking and tapping - he ain't a beginner, either! He can play those computer-sounding patterns on his guitar, it reminds me of old computers like Commodore 64 or some kind of a space ship... LOL, you might say I'm odd, but a Buckethead thread ain't a regular talk :laugh:

haha, the man is simply a genius. He isn't regular in any sense of the word. two hand tapping, 2 finger tapping, 3 finger, 4 finger, sweep picking, alternate picking, pick slides, harmonics, arpeggiated, this dude is a freak! To me, buckethead is a guitar ninja. Have you seen his nunchuku skills?!? he's a bad ass!