Bellazon

Daniela Freitas
Thumbnail

Lorina

I really don't get the fuss about her :mellow:

Nobody seemed to care about that girl and all of a sudden every has her in their top10's... so i thought "maybe she deserves more attention" but when i see that:

12su5.jpg

i really can't find anything appealing :ninja:

hey everyone has their bad shots :whistle: Like you know the actress Keira Knightley? She can look quite good, but her open mouth smile looks like she's yelling or something

Thanks for all the new pics :wub:

^^^

:rofl: at the picture chosen to illustrate the point.

Give me a break.

Thank you so much for all of the new pictures - they are...:wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah illustrate the point that yes that pic^ is not a good angle for Daniela :laugh: That's what I'm saying, but for instance, look a page back when she's posing and :kiss: !

(oh and if I'm to find something appealing with this pic I'd say her clear complexion but honestly this is a funny pic it made me Lol :) )

I really don't get the fuss about her :mellow:

Nobody seemed to care about that girl and all of a sudden every has her in their top10's... so i thought "maybe she deserves more attention" but when i see that:

12su5.jpg

i really can't find anything appealing :ninja:

That's definitely not one of her best pictures, but the same could be said about any model, really. Each person has different tastes, so I can understand why you don't like her, but... Maybe it's a bit inappropriate to come here and bash her? I mean, I'd be pretty pissed if someone did that to Carolt, and I you'd probably be annoyed if someone said crap about Eugenia. :idk:

No matter peoples tastes, though, I think it's really rude for her to be made fun of. :| Maybe keep it to yourself...

Personally, I think Daniela has the most stunning eyes and her skin is gorgeous. :)