Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon

This is such a dirty bok! I do not suggest it...

What do you mean ?

Now i'm interested :rofl: :shifty:

Well, it's a great story, it's just that about half way through the book they started to introduce a new character whose a sex slave to another one so they're always going at it and then the two main characters start doing it too... so now it's like sex, sex, and some more sex!

You perves!!!

You'll love it! There's even a part when they talk about doing it "cat style"! I don't know what that is since I've started skipping all the sex parts, but you guys can find out!

Do you think i can afford the book ?!! *holds 25c tightly in 1 hand* :cry:

You perves!!!

You'll love it! There's even a part when they talk about doing it "cat style"! I don't know what that is since I've started skipping all the sex parts, but you guys can find out!

I know somebody who does this crazy thing... they go to a place called a library and check out the books they want to read.

^ Damn, Heather, that actually made me feel sad for you! :rofl:

Told ya i m poor <_<

You perves!!!

I know somebody who does this crazy thing... they go to a place called a library and check out the books they want to read.

Renee, what is library ?!! :dontgetit:

You perves!!!

Since the doggystyle picture is killing me, I think I'll buy you the book. So the picture in my head is replaced by a cat style pic :trout: