Bellazon

Books you are reading

KingSupra

A books thread! And I've never noticed it (until now). I'm starting to think I need glasses...

The last few books I read were the Bourne books and "The Long walk" by Stephen King. I began reading the Bourne books after I saw the movie. Before, I didn't even know they excisted.

i finished the perks of being a wallflower yesterday....good book. the coolest part about it though is that its my girlfriend's favorite book and she makes all of her friends read it, and we were talking about quotes and stuff from the book and we got the idea to have everyone write their name inside the cover, highlight it and highlight the lines they like. i dunno i just think that would be something great to have to remember these times when we're all older and havent seen eachother in a while.

• 1 month later...

Reading Halo : The Flood --Exactly like the game in almost every single way, they just put it into book form. Not that bad though, if you like the sci-fi space alien/demon/parasite kinda read. Just something to pass the days until HP. :p

Man I had the money to preorder it from Amazon, and I just bought some food and stuff instead. :/

I'm thinking about going to the bookstore you know when they release it, and just make away with one silently, while everyone is busy looking the other way, where my little brother will be causing a diversion of some sort. :ninja:

salas, hille, & etgen - calculus one and several variables, ninth edition.

susanna s. epp - discete mathematics with application, second edition.

with a combined total of just over 1900 pages, how lucky am i?

as for fiction, i just finished dan brown's angels and demons as well as digital fortress (which i thought was the best of the three, the other being the da vinci code), and terry pratchet's "going postal".

Man I had the money to preorder it from Amazon, and I just bought some food and stuff instead. :/

I'm thinking about going to the bookstore you know when they release it, and just make away with one silently, while everyone is busy looking the other way, where my little brother will be causing a diversion of some sort. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

stealing a book Capt?

How cultured of you :laugh:

Last thing I read was Dan Brown's Angels and Demons...

I want to get one of them nifty reversy-word elements as a tattoo hahahaha then I'd be permanently amused :laugh:

and slea, why do you need so many maths books? :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that actually shouldnt be hard...my roommate accidentally stole a book from barnes and noble. she had the book in her hand, forgot to put it back down when she was paying for her other items, and just walked out with the book in her hand...when we got outside she realized, oh crap, i didnt pay for this...so we went back inside and dumped the book somewhere :laugh:

thankfully no alarms went off!

Guest Lullaby

I would've walked away with it too. :laugh: :ninja:

Anyways, right now I'm reading A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket.