- Fateful Triangle

- Keeping the Rabble in Line

- The New Military Humanism

Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe

A People's History of the United States - Howard Zinn

And Hamlet for English. :|

I'll be renewing for a while.

Guest Lullaby

I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code and now I'll be going on to read the fourth installment of the Lemony Snicket books. It took me forever just to find it.

Night - Elie Wiesel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a good book, I personally suggest grabbing a copy and reading it. It's only about 100 pages, but it gets across what it's meant to in those 100 or so pages.

I need to get back into reading more often again. I haven't read anything in months. I think maybe I'll start reading something today, or tonight. Maybe I'll read Paradise Lost finally. :)

Actually I'll probably end up reading Watership Down or something. :whistle:

Milton's paradise lost is amazing!

I just finished Stroke of Midnight by Laurell K Hamilton. It's the fourth book in the Merry series, for anyone that follows them.

American Pastoral and The Plot Against America:A Novel, both by Phillip Roth. Really really awesome books. American Pastoral won the pulitzer in '97

The Plot Against America is on every major book critics top five books of the year. They're great reads. Highly recommend them

:)

Well not exactly 'reading'....it's more like perusing.....I like to review the definition of words I find interesting....even words I think I know....words I should know....so I 'read' my dictionary 5-10 mins almost every day... been doing it for years....strange huh??

peruse--to read through carefully or critically

• 2 weeks later...