Bellazon

Becca Horn
Thumbnail

FashionDream

• 4 weeks later...

1883 Magazine interview
Photography Mike Blackett (mikeblackett.4ormat.com)
Words by Ginger Clark
post-56515-0-1446066839-91254_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066840-29367_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066840-61463_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066840-63805_thumb.jpg

How did you get started?
I started through my mother agency, an hour away from my home in Lytham - this lead me to Elite where I was a finalist in the Elite Model Look competition. My first main job was Fashion Week, the day I landed from holiday!

If you weren’t modeling, what would you be doing right now?
I would be at university, studying nutrition or sports therapy... And drinking too much, obviously...it’s university.

What designers would you most like to work for if you haven’t already?
I would love to work with Ralph Lauren or Vivienne Westwood, her shows are always amazing.

What excites you the most, runway or editorial?
Oooo I love a bit of both. The excitement and adrenalin of shows is incredible but the end product of an editorial, when an amazing team creates a story, is just as incredible.

Describe the industry in three words:
Spontaneous, exciting and enlightening.

What has been your favourite moment so far in your career?
My WEIRDEST favourite moment would be meeting the Head Casting Director for Hermes in a toilet whilst I was working in a VIP catering tent at a festival back at home in the North West. What are the chances?!
But my best moment would have to be working on a three day shoot for the French connection campaign with Rankin - his team run like clockwork and his chef makes the most divine banquets!

If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
Fly! It would make Fashion Week a breeze!!

Guilty pleasure:
Is it really possible to choose one?! Crunchy Peanut butter and lots of coffee!
1883magazine.com

i-D Pre-Fall 2013 Street Issue
Photography: Scott Trindle
Styling: Elgar Johnson
Hair: Tina Outen at Streeters
Make-up: Lucy Burt at Premier Hair and Make-up
Nail technician: Zarra at CLM
Models: Nicole at PRM, Paula at Select, Danny at AMCK, Red and Matt Rodwell at NEVS, Ani at Profile, Becca at Elite, Lili at Storm, Michael at FM and Cameron at Models 1.

post-56515-0-1446066807-403_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066807-41243_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066807-42009_thumb.jpg post-56515-0-1446066807-44068_thumb.jpg
i-donline.com

• 1 month later...