Bellazon

Yeah, another newbie.

I've been a lurker for a long while now, and finally decided to get an account and join in! So hey everyone, I'm Zee, 17 years old from England. Nice to meet y'all. And the smilies here crack me up :hiro:

Haha, ohmigosh guess who?! You stalker you <3

Ahahaha oh the irony. I stalk no-one. I have lurked for months. Months I tell you.

Lurking is even worse than stalking though...so...uh...nyehhh. Lmfao what is it with us?

We are psychically connected, that's what. And since when did you come on here? I know I never signed up but like I said, lurking is fun. Especially in the Gemma Ward and Izabel Goulart threads. As for lurking being worse than stalking, last time I checked you can't get a court order from lurking!! :trout:

Haha, ohmigosh guess who?! You stalker you <3

Ahahaha oh the irony. I stalk no-one. I have lurked for months. Months I tell you.

Lurking is even worse than stalking though...so...uh...nyehhh. Lmfao what is it with us?

We are psychically connected, that's what. And since when did you come on here? I know I never signed up but like I said, lurking is fun. Especially in the Gemma Ward and Izabel Goulart threads. As for lurking being worse than stalking, last time I checked you can't get a court order from lurking!! :trout:

Zomg don't trout me!!!! :o :war: And you so can get a court order for it in my court. I developed a liking for Heather and ta-daaaa. Plus repping her is fun so yay I'm hooked.

You have a court? Can I get like the reverse of a restraining order for a certain Rushton, so he can't go further than like 10m away from me? Ooh thoughts.

Hahahaa it is so easy to just develop sudden likings for models. You're repping her? Haa didn't she nearly get knocked out by the judges? Anyway. I'm gutted I missed Gemma's cycle. Anyway I need to get off these forums my pancakes are getting cold :avada:

Thanks everyone!

So long as I get my Matthew then you can have Rushton any day of the week. :D

Yeah she did...oopsy. I'm hoping she does better this week, I really love the photo I submitted.

Ok you can have him, no complaints. And you got my vote, I think she's cute.

:trout: HI! I love Newbies!!!!

Haha, because we're fresh meat????