Bellazon

Nadia Araujo
Thumbnail

FashionDream

QuoteQuote

Breaking: We just found the perfect girl, you guys. Model Nadia Araujo is equal parts pretty as she is smart, and her favorite pastime includes chillin’ in her PJs watching TV. Obsessed yet? We chatted up the London-based beauty to find out even more awesomeness, like how she got her start in modeling and her favorite trends of the moment.

How old are you, and where are you from?

My name’s Nadia. I’m 20 years old, and I’m from London.

What’s the best part about your job?

I get to meet loads of different people, and I get to travel to beautiful places. Every single shoot we do is always different. Other jobs are quite monotonous, and you have to do the same things all the time, whilst this one is always new. It’s always about the new things—whether it be in fashion or finding the next big thing.

How did you originally get into modeling?

I was a walk-in, so I went with a girl who was in school with me into the agency. I got signed then and there. My friend didn’t get signed.

What’s a trend you’re currently obsessing over?

Baggy jeans are the one thing I love at the moment. I used to buy skinny jeans all the time, and I’m so over them. Recently I’ve started to like pink stuff, but I think that’s because of the new pink trend which is a hot thing for winter.

Describe your dream Saturday.

I like just chilling at home in my pajamas. Just waking up, doing absolutely nothing until like 3 o’clock—like watching TV—and then going out for a couple of drinks with my boyfriend.

If your best friend were interviewing you, what would be the first question she/he would ask you?

Something about sex, I don’t know (laughs). I’m usually quite naughty.

What is your spirit animal?

I’m a cat. I’m definitely a cat. I don’t know, they just kind of go off and do their own thing and keep on the low. No one knows what they’re up to. And then suddenly they come back, and no one knows about them. They just kind of have this mysterious life.

nastygal blog

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...