Bellazon

Venus swimsuit model

eddiwouldgo

Ok here's the deal.

The models look almost exactly alike in our mutual image(s) .and. have exactly the same belly button.  Given that, the women are the same. 

So my assumption is that the id elsewhere was correct, since it's 2 or 3 months old already. She's being reported at 2 websites as Alexander Collins, but I'll give you the fact that one website used the other's image and name data (as usualy happensl, the source was UMC, and it was copied elsewhere - images and names).

However, at FMD, Alexandra Collins is represented and I can't reconcile the images well enough to determine if yours and mine match those there. 

So the .01 might come into play - our images aren't Alex.

However, we both posted the same woman from 2 different shoots, and we NOW BOTH just need her real name.  I'll look with you to find her.

its not alexandra. alexandra is a B Cup. If you go to Ford Paris, there is a photo of her topless which shows that her breasts are no where near that size not to mention their faces are different. lots of sites misidentify models so unless its here, fashionspot, or an agency blog: DONT TRUST IT.

the model is probably brazilian or mixed race which is extremely popular both in Miami and German markets. Lascana usually books from Munich and Venus usually books from Miami but has booked models from Hamburg.

Check MGM Models in Hamburg as they are known for booking work in Miami. Next, check Talents in Munich. After that, check every Miami agency if you haven't found her.

Ok here's the deal.

The models look almost exactly alike in our mutual image(s) .and. have exactly the same belly button.  Given that, the women are the same. 

So my assumption is that the id elsewhere was correct, since it's 2 or 3 months old already. She's being reported at 2 websites as Alexander Collins, but I'll give you the fact that one website used the other's image and name data (as usualy happensl, the source was UMC, and it was copied elsewhere - images and names).

However, at FMD, Alexandra Collins is represented and I can't reconcile the images well enough to determine if yours and mine match those there. 

So the .01 might come into play - our images aren't Alex.

However, we both posted the same woman from 2 different shoots, and we NOW BOTH just need her real name.  I'll look with you to find her.

I appreciate your dedication to The Cause.

the skin color really through me for a loop because I was doing this by ipad and wasn't able to get the clearest quality on the face. at first i thought it was vanessa too until I saw the face. i knew she was brazilian and i ruled out lays because she is well known and thought someone would have suggested it first. sometimes it easy to over think an identification especially when the change skin color, eye color, or over airbrush.