Bellazon

Katharina Wandrowsky
Thumbnail

FashionDream

She is simply stunning in this editorial!

I love most picture 4 and picture 7!

I really hope someone out of the fashion szene sees this beauty. She has all, she is tall, great hair a interesting new face ( don't kow a model who looks like her), little bit scandinavian and has a very good posing and body expression...

I hope she soon will leave One Eins and will go to a good agency, hopefully not Munich Models which is too commerical for me.

She is HF and she is great at catwalk...

Thank you for posting!  :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you Rose for posting. I am not a fan of her latest pictures. But I think it is not her failure. Not the best photographer.
But indeed nice to see new pictures! :angel:

Sadly it is so quiet around her...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Rose for this update!:angel:

Yes let us keep the fingers crossed that we soon find her at a proper agency. I think Pars, Place and Modelmanagement Hamburg would be good agencys for her, not the more commercial agency Munich Models. 

I hope she is not too frustrated to fight for her model carreer.

• 2 weeks later...

These are indeed good news after a long jobless time with One Eins :D Let us hope that her carreer now begins.

Would be nice to see her at Berlin Fashion week or London Fashion week. Or some nice edits!

She looks great with her both best pictures out of the Core porfolio on it. This pure portrait is loveley and also her natural look for Wunderkind!:D

I really hope she will get good jobs at BFW! She was the best walker out of cycle 10.  I can´t wait to see her again on catwalk.

I also hope Core will begin to built up her portfolio with some more value tests. This is really necessary.  The last tests were all so cheap... These were not the best shots did of her in comparison to her shots before GNTM cycle for Kaltblut magazine or Superior magazine. Where a very elegant and natural model was shown. Hope they will show her more often in this way.

Thanks for the schedule, I'm so excited for fashion week now :smile: Too bad that Fyodor Golan isn't on it, she looked great in their show last year. 

But I can't wait for fashion week, a little over a week now. I'm excited to see her on the runway again and how she'll do as a regular model. Like, not as a oneeins "model" who was kinda pushed aside because the focus was on the other three finalists. I'm hoping we'll see her in a couple of shows :smile: 

I also hope that Core has high hopes in Katharina and organizes some good test shootings and jobs for her. I'd also love to see her in London :smile:

Yes Rose, let us keep fingers crossed for the Berlin Fashion week. :Angel:Now the castings might begin. I hope she will inform on FB or IG about

her jobs. Yes it would be necessary to have some good test shots in her portfolio. She sadly lost one year with One Eins... for me she was much better

in shape, hair and body before the show when you look at the pictures at the begin of this thread.