Bellazon

The 4400

Jimmy Changa

The USA Channel is having a marathon of the first two seasons of The 4400 right now (turn it on!), in preparation for the new season this summer. Also, tonight they are having a special called The 4400: Unlocking the Secrets I watched the show the first time around and thought it was a clever premise and some well done stories. The commerials sure make it look like the 3rd season will be an exciting one.

Learn about the 4400, watch a short trailer for the new season, or the Unlocking the Secrets special here: The4400.com

post-1744-1149434493_thumb.jpg

Overview

When a passing comet abruptly changes course and hurtles towards Earth, there is widespread panic and distress as people prepare for Armageddon. However, the comet does not crash: instead, it slows down, hovers, and eventually touches down on a lake in the Pacific Northwest.

Finally, 4400 people emerge from a blinding white light, people from all different ages and walks of life who have been presumed dead or missing -- and none aged even a day from when they were last seen. It's as if a giant time capsule full of people has been opened up, unaltered and untouched by time.

Although not immediately evident, it soon becomes apparent that The 4400 have each been returned with a special power as they unwittingly begin to exhibit abilities including superhuman strength, healing touch, and clairvoyance. Eager to revisit memories from their past and reunite with those they left behind, two worlds collide as 4400 people acclimated to living in the past are forced to deal with the new challenges of living in the present....Read More

*on a side note, I sure hope this isn't yet another show I watch all by myself. :laugh:

Excellent beginning. Lots of shit goin' on.

I wonder what Mia was thinking when she met that kid in class.

That stabbing at the hearing was bad ass...wish it killed that dork though!

What's the deal with Isabelle? Is she still going to heal like that now that her mom is dead?

hmmm

Catch up on the whole show on the USA channel with:

1. 4400 Unlocking the Secrets (season 1 and 2 summary) (Y)

Sat June 17th 5pm/4pm Central

Sun June 18th 6am/5am Central

2. 4400 Season 3 Premiere reshowing (from last Sunday) (Y)

Sat June 17th 6pm/5pm Central

Sun June 18th 9am/8am Central

Then catch the show at the regular time Sunday 9/8C

http://www.the4400.com

Good ep. last night! I figured it was a doppleganger dude from the beginning of the show, but that was pretty fun. I wish they wouldn't have caught him though, it would be cool for him to screw things up every now and again. Tom's wife looks hot with a gun, huh? Go Karina! :laugh:

One thing I'm not liking is Richard and his ignoring of Isabelle. I think the writers of the show don't know how to "do" child/parent relationships so they just kinda leave them out (haven't seen one so far). This is just making me hate Richard now. waaaa waaa waaa my poor wife is dead again. waaaaa ....STFU and take care of your daughter you prick!

I got a text with 3 of Maia's visions today:

1. Mommy is going to forget me.

2. Isabelle will really become a woman.

3. I'll be in the circle with Tyler Downing.

hmmm

My guesses...

1. An upcoming episode where Diana gets amnesia or something.

2. Isabelle probably gets pregnant after seducing Shawn...ha! Abusing her power gets her knocked up. :laugh:

3. Next week they get kidnapped together.

WTF? the "future people" are messing with stuff again? I'm starting to wonder about their "grand idea" about changing the course of history. Is it going to work? Is it even the plan at all? Do the writers have a clue or are they just making it up as they go along?

Whatever the case, it appears that next week Alana is the key to setting things straight...it's about time her ability does something more than a fancy vacation. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...