Bellazon

The Blacklist

Prettyphile

Former government agent Raymond "Red" Reddington (James Spader) has eluded capture for decades. But he suddenly surrenders to the FBI with an offer to help catch a terrorist under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth "Liz" Keen (Megan Boone), a young FBI profiler who's just barely out of Quantico.

Current IMDB Rating: 7.9

Network: NBC on Mondays (two episodes so far)

Cast:

MV5BMTQ5MDYwMTQ3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ5 James Spader ... MV5BMTQ3NTg3MTkwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTA1 Megan Boone ... MV5BMTA2ODQ3ODg4NzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDcz Diego Klattenhoff ... MV5BODQ2NDQ0NDQ5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQx Ryan Eggold ... MV5BMTc0ODMzNjg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYw Ilfenesh Hadera ...
 Jennifer Palmer

Normally not my kind of show, but besides the small flaws here and there I actually liked the first episode and plan to watch the second tonight. If it's as good as the first I'll be watching the show more often, plus James Spader is awesome!

post-1004-0-1446071392-43472_thumb.jpg

Steff :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the opener, and I think it has potential. The notion of a guy in a secure facility knowing every major crime plot because he's been off the grid and hanging with scum is obviously preposterous, but it's fun and twisty. Lots of unanswered questions and a premise that can yield cases of the week for as long as its audience wants it to.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...