Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

giselle walk looks good only on vsfs. but on regular catwalks, yuck!

her walk on dolce and gabbana was so bad, it's hurt. i felt so sorry for their clothes.

"giselle walk looks good only on vsfs." ?! "giselle walk looks good only on vsfs." ?! "giselle walk looks good only on vsfs." ?! "giselle walk looks good only on vsfs." ?! "giselle walk looks good only on vsfs." ?!

*sighs*

• 4 weeks later...

SO:

GISELE: her walk is not distinctive in any way and the main reason for that is that she has no hips

EUGENIA: great walk, very curvy and she moves her hips in a pleasant way

TYRA: hhhmmm, she just walks fast and gives the audience fierce looks, but if you analise her walk...it isn't anything special

NAOMI: yes, indeed, that's a great walk, the way she moves her legs is almost an art

KAROLINA: she has great hips and she doesn't hesitate to use this feature. Plus her poses are beautiful

NATASHA: she has skinny legs and when they move it's a little funny.

SELITA: probably the worst runway walk...just because it isn't hers. Look at VS 2006, when she comes out (during the Alice...theme), she also tries to move her shoulders and it turned out to be a disaster

ANGELA: she gives me the chills. It's like watching a horror movie. And I don't get the thing that she's doing with her hands. It's like she's counting some money

Tyra, Gisele, Karolina, Caroline Trentini, Fernanda Tavares and Natasha Poly. Also even though I cannot stand Naomi, she has a very powerful walk, she is like a panther on the prowl :p. Those are the only ones that stuck out for me

Sometimes gisele looks at the ground too much...but its still good.

Natasha---always. :wub:

MariaCarla-I love her. :heart:

Fernanda-Of course (no im not being biased :p)

Naomi-She's awesome...no she's perfect.

Caroline-Yes she does! Her walk at Dior HC was the best. :yes:

Eugenia-Love it.

Worst:

Adriana-so so plain

Tyra-She overdoes it.

Angela-Worst thing ever.

Ana-Pretty girl..but something about her walk just turns me off.