Bellazon

Whos got the best runway walk?

ennaid

I kind of hate seeing a hair in a pony going crazy, control your head while you are walking man. This tends to happen if you bob from side to side too much. I just saw the N. Poly clip and during the part when she had a pony tail... well that's all I saw. Apart from that, I wouldn't have noticed too much of the funny swaying otherwise.

the problems with the others are

1.daria,lilly cant keep their head still

2.tyra has too much drama

3.gisele does not have a particular trademark walk.....it kept changing like her status

4.jessica looks shit tired

5.karolina does not ooze out the theme....besides she gets a little too smiley(tho i really like that in her....the industry would not)

haha. all the models fall at some point or another. even Naomi has fallen more than once.

Mariacarla has an awesome walk. its hard to compare hers to Karolina's because they're very different. Mariacarla is really strong and fierce on the runway, but she's never sensual. whereas KK has a much more smooth and graceful walk, that is never forced and in-your-face.

so it just comes down to a matter or preferrence. no need to throw mud.

here's a clip of KK's walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5noFqA1HrWo