Bellazon

What Shows Do You Watch?

Rogue

Current favourites:

The Killing

The Killing was the best series I watched spring. Very good story, interesting cast. Good dialogs, I also liked the Chicago Code, but they cancelled it.

And if we talking about Falling Skies, its rather poor. The Aliens are completely not credible. That story where whole US Military force was defeated by something close to spider mixed with lizards along with slow robots is naive, especially when the resistance are average americans fighting with them mostly with shotguns. But I have seen 5 episodes and I'll probable watch 5 next.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not break away from Pretty Little Liars.

Also I watching:

True Blood 4,

The Vampire Diaries 2 - I know, I know I'm a little late, but I want to watch the entire season before starting the next season in September

White Collar

• 1 month later...

Currently:

The Lying Game

Revenge (awesome new show)

The Secret Circle (awesome new show)

The Vampire Diaries (occasionally)

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (am over the Jersey housewives)

Waiting for new seasons of Pretty Little Liars and Teen Wolf.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Killing (RETURNS SOON!!!!)

Homeland

Mad Men

Revenge

Boardwalk Empire

Desperate Housewives (yes, lol...STILL)

Gossip Girl

Modern Family

The Voice

Damages (Anyone that hasn't seen this show...WOOOOW are you missing out.)

Past favorites;

Seinfeld

Prison Break

SATC

Six Feet Under

The Wire

• 1 month later...

Current favourites:

The Bridge (Swedish/Danish detective show, which I urge everyone to check out if at all possible (Y))

Mad Men

Dexter

The Killing (US version)

Fringe

Bones

Checking out occasionally:

Criminal Minds

Modern Family

Current favourites:

The Bridge (Swedish/Danish detective show, which I urge everyone to check out if at all possible (Y))

^Thoroughly enjoying this too! (Y) About to sit down and watch last night's double... ;)
The Killing (US version)
^Yeah - unsurprisingly we never got the original Danish version in Argentina, more's the pity; but I think this is a faithful reproduction? I'm liking it anyway.

Yeah - unsurprisingly we never got the original Danish version in Argentina, more's the pity; but I think this is a faithful reproduction? I'm liking it anyway.

I think it's a bit like David Fincher's take on 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo', in as much as it's relatively faithful to the core issues but with enough differences to make it more than just a straight copy. If you only get into one of 'em though, I'd still recommend the Danish version. Much as I've enjoyed the US one so far, there have been a couple of real head-scratching moments that seemed to make a lot more sense in the original series.

Thoroughly enjoying this too! (Y) About to sit down and watch last night's double... ;)

Been pretty much glued to 'The Bridge' since day one, and what I'm really loving above all else is the show's depiction of Sweden and Denmark. The scenery is quite beautiful, albeit in a stark, haunting, unfriendly kind of way. Very like Saga Noren, really. :hehe:

Incidentally, though I haven't yet decided who could play Saga in any possible remake, I'm thinking George Galloway for the part of Martin Rohde. ;)