Bellazon

Designer jeans

Iris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Korean designer Jain Song has collaborated on a work with American Jeans "D Core" and

they have putted out super skinny jeans. I like skinny jeans so I have Levi's, Topshop, J Brand's

but I think that is the greatest skinny jeans I've ever bought. My legs look more silm!

And straight jeans? True Religion!!! :thumbsup: But too expensive :avada:

post-2087-1165933379_thumb.jpg

post-2087-1165934349_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow it's been a while since I started this thread..

well I can say I'm offically addicted. I have 16 pairs and counting of Hudson, True Religion, Seven for All Mankind, Rock and Republic, Taverniti So, Citizens of Humanity. It is an expensive habit but I am enjoying it very much...

I don't buy designer bags, designer shoes, so this is where all the money goes I guess! (btw any jean whose price is over $100, I consider "designer" HOWEVER this does not mean they are all worth that money! And some are just TACKY. In the end it's all about your personal preference)

Not sure how I feel about skinnys since I am not a Nicole Richie..I do have a pair of straight legs that are kind of skinny. I think only certain body types can really pull those off though

• 1 month later...

Since I have quite a hard time finding jeans that fit my long skinny legs i buy whatever fits me good. But i could never-ever spend more than $150, not as long as I'm growing. And I'm more of a dress-girl :)

But tomorrow i'm gonna buy a pair of jeans from Pepe Jeans, and they are like $95 and that's pretty normal of you want a nice pair over here. We don't have many cheap brands in sweden (not that i know)

I'm usually pretty stingy so the cheaper the better, poor quality doesn't bother me. Haha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am not AGAINST them however I think designer jeans or anything designer are FAR too expensive in my honest opinion and I refuse to spend that much on a pair of jeans even though the ones I do get I think are too high and they are usually freaking TWENTY+ dollars..yuck... and they aren't even designer jeans. -.-