Bellazon

Hailey Bieber
Thumbnail

On 3/19/2022 at 8:50 AM, Lilja K said:

She developed with years like Bella and Gigi, they all are interesting to look at. She got these special vibes and turned me into a fan (I used to dislike her before). Don't care if her and Bella are nepo models, I very like them and think they're doing great. 

I saw Hailey's video with Vogue or something a few years about her makeup and I liked it after that. Glad she's doing well. and I also think Bella is a great model. Gigi is the one I liked first, but I actually think I like Bella and Hailey more now.

1 hour ago, bump said:

I saw Hailey's video with Vogue or something a few years about her makeup and I liked it after that. Glad she's doing well. and I also think Bella is a great model. Gigi is the one I liked first, but I actually think I like Bella and Hailey more now.

Hailey always had the best makeup imo. I like both Hailey and Bella so much and I think they worth all that hype around them. 

2 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Hailey always had the best makeup imo. I like both Hailey and Bella so much and I think they worth all that hype around them. 

I watched several others videos with Hailey after the first one... it was like 5 minute sun kissed glow makeup (something like that). 

her, Bella and Gigi all look like models, so even if they didn't have the help and stepping stones, some agent still would've picked them up. I think they would've done well either way. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

I watched several others videos with Hailey after the first one... it was like 5 minute sun kissed glow makeup (something like that). 

her, Bella and Gigi all look like models, so even if they didn't have the help and stepping stones, some agent still would've picked them up. I think they would've done well either way. 

Yeah, their striking beauty makes them perfect for modeling

On 3/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, bump said:

100% agree with you:thumbs_up: