Bellazon

Cassie
Thumbnail

CHICGIRLZ

• 4 weeks later...

Tha gal isn't hard on the eyes, that's for sure. But that's it. Me & U, is okay, but it isn't much more than a cheap little beat (though catchy) and some avarage singing from her. What made it a big hit was her ass. The way she was crawling... If they had put a guy in there it would've ended up being an Xrated sex clip ;)

These days, some moaning and shaking your butt the right way is enough to make it big in the music industry, which is kinda sad really. Girls prostituting themselves like this....makes me realize we need more hot guys to compensate :rofl:

^ I agree. I don't think she's in the music industry because she can sing at all. Just there to look good. But she quit modeling didn't she? Or so I heard since the agency wanted her to lose weight. In an attempt to answer the questions about her sub - par performances, she didn't say a thing. She just sat there in the video with Diddy, not even giving input to her career. I figured she might of at least said something, but no.

Note: I hope this isn't bashing, because about the performaces & her voice, it was even admitted that they were bad.

• 2 weeks later...