Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

They are VS for sure, in fact they are from the VS Lookbook Summer 2001 Vol 2 :)

I borrowed my brothers friends scanner and did some, so-so scans of the images in the catalog, I'll post them sometime later hopefully. The scans are not as good as those but, there are some images from the catalog that I have never seen on the internet, so thats cool. :yes:

Brasil816 it might not be a good idea to direct link from other sites. Just save the picture to your computer and upload it to a place like ImageShack. Reason being that you're using that site's bandwith every time the image loads, and they might actually come after the board about it. :/

Here are some scans I made from the VS Lookbook Summer 2001 Vol 2.

The cover of which has already been scanned by someone else, which I posted 6 posts above. With the scanner I was using this is the best I could get them, but I guess it's better than never seeing them at all. ;)

vslookbooksummer2001vol2016tx.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2029ke.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2033dz.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2045pk.th.jpg

vslookbooksummer2001vol2051mf.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2068eg.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2074cn.th.jpgvslookbooksummer2001vol2083tn.th.jpg

That last one I had seen before, but it was always much smaller, so I figured I would scan it too. :) Notice the super cool tag I applied to all of my images. :woot:

i started tagging my work to bellazon.com even though mostly other people scan the work....im very bad.....im ok at scanning my editing is better then my scanning....at least when the work gets on the net it comes back to bellazon and i remember all the original scanners....yea im weird. :)

and if someone can translate what i just said let me know because i dont know what i just said :blink: