Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

16 hours ago, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

I wish there were an official rule of counting Vogue covers, cuz everyone counts differently, some count reprints, some don't and etc. it's just so complicated.

I count reprints and every single cover that has difference country written on it. I just don't count supplements, 

I am from Latin America and the things is that only Brasil and Mexico have their own magazine editions due to Brasil is the only country that has a different language Vogue Mexico is sell in most countries of Latin America. I think the put different names of countries to sell more. It is the same thing that happens to Vogue Latin America now they feauture some pictures of some parties each country had and they interview some designers and the rest is the same. I have and old issue from 2003 and the editor in chief was Ana Hughes-Freund if each country from Latin America had a Vogue edition the name of the editor in chief would be different.

16 hours ago, michelabella said:

I just go by this blog: http://voguescovers.blogspot.fr/p/gisele-bundchen.html and people on tfs calculated her covers to 140. http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=14041475&postcount=587

(they still have 139 but with her recent Vogue Japan it went to 140).

Maybe you should ask more people from Latin America about that.

Vogue Mexico, Chile and Argentina 2001 all of them for the same month December and the same text.

linda-evangelista-by-steven-meisel-vogue-mexico-december-2001.thumb.jpg.c52fae29365542180b37e5c4bbf33a20.jpg1343157484_vogue_chile_diciembre_2001.thumb.jpg.dc1163c04618917d0c0d04056555fec4.jpgvogue-argentina-2001-december-00-single.thumb.jpg.187a79e9073ba314bfc997251d2422b0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is the photo without the text for anyone who wants it:

usp_nfl__super_bowl_lii-philadelphia_eagles_vs_new_97144839-e1517807007643.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone played their best :yes:  As I said in another thread I am ok we lost to the Eagles. They were the underdogs, have never gotten a Lombardi and they played a great game :D We have been very spoiled and fortunate the past few years with all the sports awards we have gotten--it is ok if we don't always win :hehe: 

31 minutes ago, Harpster said:

I was really hoping the Pats would win for her sake, more than her husband! I just think everyone turns on them both unfairly when they perceive a slip-up. ? 

He technically did slip up a few times but that's ok. No one is perfect. People outside of New England turn on them b/c of jealousy and envious(totally serious) so they find any flaw and exaggerate it :/ 

41 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

People outside of New England turn on them b/c of jealousy and envious(totally serious) so they find any flaw and exaggerate it

This is extremely common in sports. A lot of people are going to dislike a team that has continued success (the same is true with athletes in individual sports).

I'm not sure that it's good or bad, it's just one of the effects of success.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:20 PM, Harpster said:

I was really hoping the Pats would win for her sake, more than her husband! I just think everyone turns on them both unfairly when they perceive a slip-up. ? 

Ditto. For Gisele's sake and all the harassment she gets I always hope for the best. I loved the last two wins because the usual haters were like crickets and now they're back to being barking dogs. Plus now even their kids get bashed. Leave the wife and kids alone goodness, I do hate the sports world sometimes. 

But its ok as pink said , Pats fans have been quite spoiled this whole entire era.  

I hope gisele kills 2018. :Angel:

15 hours ago, michelabella said:

Ditto. For Gisele's sake and all the harassment she gets I always hope for the best. I loved the last two wins because the usual haters were like crickets and now they're back to being barking dogs. Plus now even their kids get bashed. Leave the wife and kids alone goodness, I do hate the sports world sometimes. 

But its ok as pink said , Pats fans have been quite spoiled this whole entire era.  

I hope gisele kills 2018. :Angel:

I also think New England sports fans are some of the worst :/ I have lived in other states/cities and none of them are as nutty as the ones in New England :ninja::sad: 

I don't follow Gi closely so please forgive me if I am incorrect, but I think part of the reason she tweeted this...

was b/c of this...

I was pretty disappointed at Whoopi when I saw this on TV this morning :/ It was obvious what Gi meant and it is such a shame her words were twisted :sad: 

On 2/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, jkjk said:

This is extremely common in sports. A lot of people are going to dislike a team that has continued success (the same is true with athletes in individual sports).

I'm not sure that it's good or bad, it's just one of the effects of success.

I think most people have extreme feelings about the Pats. They either love them or they despise them. Very few people feel neutral . The history and controversies involving the team triggers divisiveness and opinions.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think most people have extreme feelings about the Pats. They either love them or they despise them. Very few people feel neutral . The history and controversies involving the team triggers divisiveness and opinions.

I think the same is true with other successful teams like Manchester United, the Yankees, Real Madrid, etc. The Patriots are definitely part of that list, too.  :smile:

7 minutes ago, jkjk said:

I think the same is true with other successful teams like Manchester United, the Yankees, Real Madrid, etc. The Patriots are definitely part of that list, too.  :smile:

The Yanks are only jerks to Red Sox fans. Other than that they are ok (I am going to soak myself in bleach after this post while chanting "Yankees suck") :ninja::pinch:

It is not just Pats fans but also Sox, Bruins and Celts fans (the last one is more tolerable). I have witnessed so much ridiculousness including a grown man literally throwing his son on stage at a high profile football player (not Tom) b/c he (the dad) was so excited and wanted his child to get him an autograph :O_O:

You do have a point about "real" football fans though but at least they are entertaining & charming. Anyway, back to Gisele...