Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

• 4 weeks later...

Harry Josh, Celebrity Hair Stylist & Entrepreneur

on how Instagram became toxic to his creativity, the best advice he's ever gotten from Giselle and his definition of beauty

What’s the best piece of advice you have ever gotten and who is it from?

Giselle has been my sage for the last twenty years. She has lived the life that I aspire to be.

How so?

She delights the world with her grace, kindness and compassion. She’s just one of those people who has it all, but has no interest in it all. She says “I could care less if I was the most famous model in the world, I could care less if I was the richest girl in the world, I don’t care about any of those things, they’ve just been given to me, I didn’t make this body, my parents gave me these genes.” She’s a hard working girl. She taught me that being authentic to the core will only make you happier and bring more to you. I learn from her.

http://www.jeanninemorris.com/the-jm-edit/2015/10/30/harry-josh-interview

• 2 weeks later...

He’s got gifting on the brain at the moment, since his family and wife Gisele Bündchen’s family are all in town to celebrate the holidays with his kids. And while things are a little chaotic around the holidays (“There is a lot of commotion, but … you learn to deal with that”) he says children Benjamin, John and Vivian give him the greatest gifts daily, no wrapping or tree required.

“Every day there is something that either say or do. When you see your kids happy or you see them learning something new … I think there are just so many gifts,” he says. “They are the best part of your life … We’re just very, very blessed.”

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/12/14/tom-brady-ugg-boots-holiday-traditions-with-kids-and-gisele/

Harry Josh's new interview with The Coveteur (just copied the Gisele mentions)

HARRY JOSH
HAIRSTYLIST; CREATOR, HARRY JOSH PRO TOOLS. NEW YORK

“I was casting a show in London in 2000. A 16-year-old comes in, Gisele. She’s never done a show before, she doesn’t speak English—she was just being called in to be a fit model because she wasn’t the right look, quote unquote, that girls were emulating at that moment, which was very CK One. I befriended her. She ended up getting the show because she charmed them. I saw her in Milan and Paris. And we were in touch via email; a year later she moved to New York and we started hanging out. She was bummed because her hair used to be bright in Brazil, but now it’s dark all the time. I told her I could do it. I told her I could paint some bleach on her ends and it would look like that, which is now known as ombré thirteen years later. If you look through the food chain of ombré, it has always been her. Simultaneously, she was starting to work a lot, too. She was starting to grow and with her stardom was her hair.”

I love Lily Aldridge as a human being. I love Gigi. I love Karlie and Candice. Gisele to me is a sister more than a client—we’re friends first and foremost, she doesn’t even care who does her hair. I love the conversations we have; she’s molded me so much as a person. If there’s any celebrity client who’s shaped who I am, it’s been her. She’s such a mindful person, so private, so uninterested in being famous—doesn’t go to parties. She was on Larry King and I’ll never forget this quote. She said, ‘The bigger the branches grow, the stronger the roots need to be for that tree to never fall.’ And she’ll call me out on my shit, too.”

“I’m a people person. I love to make people feel good. And my brand was built on social media—that was how it spread. I’ve had Instagram for three years and I’ve never shared anything personal about me. No one knows where I live, that I have a partner, that I have dogs. It was a conscious decision not to show off. It was two months ago, I was having dinner with Gisele and she said, ‘I know you keep your Instagram quiet and I appreciate that you don’t pimp us out, but who you are as a person should be shared. People don’t know you the way I know you.’ So recently I started post quotes and my real feelings and people relate to it!”

http://www.thecoveteur.com/harry-josh/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social%20media&utm_campaign=harry-josh

• 2 weeks later...

:D hope she will do another Vogue UK cover in 2016. 

Vogue Cover, March 2015

"For me, Gisele is the wonder woman of the world, because she's a wife, a mother, a career woman and she never isn't smiling!" - Lucinda Chambers, fashion director 

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2015/12/23/vogue-covers-2015-comment-editors/gallery/1325907

• 2 weeks later...

There's alot of Gisele mentions here, so I'll post...

Meet the chef who decides what Tom Brady eats—and what he definitely doesn’t

Allen Campbell talks about why our quarterback rarely eats tomatoes, where he shops for groceries, and why he doesn’t serve mushrooms. Ever.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2016/01/04/meet-the-chef-who-decides-what-tom-brady-eats-and-what-definitely-doesn/gERAd0pkpmuELDZztIA56K/story.html?s_campaign=bcom:gigya:facebook

Thanks Miche! Its really interesting seeing that side of them both- but at the same time I find the gluten free, non dairy, raw vegetable and no eggplant or mushroom diet slightly irritating about them. I hate myself for even writing that as I'm so defensive about Gisele usually. It's just that its Gwyneth territory. Why Gisele!! (I'm sure they are all happy and healthy without my silly fan opinions) 

As long as they're not going on and on about it in their interviews then its fine IMO. At least its coming from the chef. (Hes also Bridgets chef). I'm not surprised though since they use/believe (particularly Tom) food as healing for their professions. He wants to play until his 40s and being strict will keep his body going. He's already talked about not being able to turn down pizza and margaritas, I'm sure they have their splurges here and there. Giseles is chocolate. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As someone who really has grown to not like Tom but I'm a huge Gisele fan he just looks like he was in a hurry to get somewhere. I also put a lot of faith in Gisele that she is a strong and intelligent woman even though I don't like the guy she married. I'm sure if he treats her badly she will know what to do. I also like the fact that she is one of 6 other strong women and has good parents..... I will keep the rest of my thoughts/opinions to myself :).

On February 9, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Überfanatic said:

In this video I had the impression that Gisele shows submission unto her husband.:/

What do you think?

Submission isn't a bad thing, though. It simply means choosing to do what someone else says with a loving attitude. People mistake submissiveness to oppression. Besides, all you saw in the video is him saying "come on" and ahe followed him. All that shows is that they had somewhere to be.