Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

The View trolls didn't even know she's foreign. This is who's putting out info these days lol. 

It's nice to see a lot of people on her Twitter response knew exactly what she was trying to say. 

I am glad she finally defended herself after all these years. She always ignores and just lets people harass her but now I feel that her family is involved she won't accept it. Vivian,Jack,Tom ,Gisele all criticized within last two weeks. Hopefully the kids will be left alone at least in the future. I'm sure Tom and Gisele will go back to showing the backs of their heads twice a year again. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New interview for O Boticário

I had the pleasure of interviewing our uber model, Gisele Bündchen! Strong, beautiful woman, talented and full of light! <3

She told me a few beauty secrets and also talked about being the new face of Make B., a high performance makeup line from Apothecary, who is presenting the concept # noprecisomasquero, which values women's choices, showing that the motto "stay beautiful "is not as important as believing in the transforming power of beauty you feel, meaning the goal at the end of the day is to feel beautiful, with or without makeup. Gisele's face, right ?!

Look at how many incredible things she said in the interview below:

1. Are you very careful about the brands you work with, what criteria do you use to agree to campaign or join a brand? Is there a process? Because? 
- I receive a proposal for campaigns of the most varied types of products, of different categories. Not only products related to fashion or beauty, but also food, drink, technology, automobile market ... anyway, a little of everything. 
But there are things that I prefer not to associate with and promote, because it has nothing to do with me. In addition, I always try to do a search before accepting a proposal from a company to understand how it works, whether it has concerns with consumers, with sustainability, etc.

2. What made you want to work with O Boticario? 
- I was positively surprised when we researched O Boticario, because I saw that they had several sustainability policies, they also do not test on animals and have a foundation focused on nature conservation.

3. The I Do not Need But I Want Campaign has a very strong message of empowering women to make their choices. How do you put into practice this concept of female empowerment in your daily life? Is this message important to you? 
"I think women need to have freedom of choice and not feel pressured to follow standards. I was always a woman who fought for what I wanted and did not let labels define me. Every step that I climbed in my life was with much effort and dedication, and I had many learning in this walk. I believe that this is the only way we can prove to ourselves that we are capable of what we want.

4. How do you convey this concept to your children? 

"My children have complete freedom to choose what they want to be and do in life. I help them to see that each one has its own qualities ... in addition, I try to guide them with a good base of values. But I leave them free to tread their own ways.

5. You come from a family of 7 women, an extremely feminine environment, how were you created? At the time there was no talk of female empowerment, but what were the main messages in this regard? Did you have any examples in the family? Did your parents encourage you to be strong, independent women? Do you have any examples of any situation? 
- We grew up literally in the house of the 7 women. My mother always worked outside and was independent, and that was an example for us. Since there were no boys in the house (apart from my father, of course!), We performed every function. From vacuuming the pool, sweeping the sidewalk or washing the car ... My mother, for example, taught me how to use the drill to attach pictures. We've always been on our own and we've been very independent. Most of us left home early to study or work, in my case, and we had to take responsibility and take the reins of our own lives. I believe that this also helped us to be all strong and independent women. Let us say that we all have strong personalities as well, and we are certainly great advocates of women's rights.

6. You do not wear a lot of make-up, how did you agree to make a Make B. and O Boticario campaign? You are considered one of the most beautiful women in the world and always appears "face washed" in the photos of your day to day life. What is your relationship with makeup? 
"I had been asked by some makeup brands lately, but there had not been a proposal that I identified with. When they brought the concept "I do not need but want" I thought it was very me. I do not use a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis, I do not have much patience for it, because I use a lot of for work. I have most often use an eyelash mask, a concealer and a lip balm. But when I have a more important event, then I make a whim on makeup, after all, it exists to help us and beautify us, does it not? Who does not feel more powerful with a better elaborate makeup?

7. Which makeup item can not miss in your day to day? There is some? 
Mascara and a little corrective eyelash is all good!

8. What item can not miss when you go to a party? 
For a party, I like to add a little more. I love makeup with a slightly smoky eye, a pencil to make a pull and a very soft mouth. So I would say that a shade to make the base and an eye pencil would be a must have to help create this look.

9. What are your 3 favorite products from this Make B. collection? 

Eyelash mask, beauty cushion base and solution for eyebrows.

10. I know this question is recurring in your interviews, but what is your beauty routine now that you are over 35? What do you do to take care of face skin?Readers would love to know the secret of beauty;) 
In addition to eating well, working out, drinking lots of water, meditating ... (I think all this helps us to get better), I also take care of the skin with good creams and never sleep with makeup.

11. We both live in Boston, I'd love to hear what your favorite tips / places are in town for sightseeing and eating. 
Now I live farther out of downtown Boston, but when I lived there I loved to watch the sunset on the Charles River, ride a bike, and take the kids on the playground right there. I am a super homely person and as I am always traveling, when I arrive I love spending the days at home same. But whenever I can, I'll stop by at Oishii, my favorite restaurant, or Mistral, or I'll even get a Life Alive Swami Wrap.

Entrevistei-a-Gisele-Bündchen-camila-coelho.jpg Entrevistei-a-Gisele-Bündchen-camila-coelho2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The 10 models Gisele follows on instagram 

https://oglobo.globo.com/ela/gente/sdv-listamos-as-modelos-que-gisele-bundchen-segue-no-instagram-22757865?utm_source=Twitter&amp;utm_medium=Social&amp;utm_campaign=compartilhar

Former top model, entrepreneur and environmentalist Gisele Bundchen, spoke about her love for Costa Rica during her participation at the Omina 2018 sustainable fashion and lifestyle summit which was held at Texas Tech University in Avenida Escazu.

Bundchen was one of the guests at the Omina Summit and presented the book Drawdown along with author Paul Hawken; Drawdown a comprehensive plan to reverse global warming.

“I am very happy to be here. You know I love Costa Rica, and I’ve been coming here for many years. Costa Rica has a special place in my heart”, started Bundchen. “I not only love people, I love nature here. It is incredible to wake up with the monkeys. I feel connected. You feel nature in its most extended way when you come to Costa Rica and that is my favorite part, aside from the “Pura Vida”, which I also love”.

The Brazilian celebrity is known for her involvement in environmental issues, among them, sustainability, clean water initiatives and preservation of forests. In May 2011 Bundchen was named Harvard’s 2011 Global Environmental Citizen in recognition for her work to protect the environment.

The Foreign Trade Promoter Agency in Costa Rica presented Bundchen with an award recognizing her commitment with the environment.

Bundchen and her husband, NFL’s Tom Brady own a property in Santa Teresa and visit the country several times a year.

https://news.co.cr/gisele-bundchen-says-she-loves-the-people-the-nature-and-the-pura-vida-of-costa-rica/73652/?utm_source=feedburner&amp;utm_medium=twitter&amp;utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newscostarica+(Costa+Rica+News)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Karlie mentions Gisele in a new interview -

“I’d always measured myself against Gisele—to me she was the pinnacle of modeling success—and that was not productive,” she says. “That’s when I had a breakthrough: I realized it was time for me to do me, to embrace the things that make me who I am.” -Karlie Kloss to Vogue

https://www.vogue.com/article/karlie-kloss-interview-vogue-october-2018-issue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 8:25 PM, michelabella said:

I wanted to share with you guys. My autographed book I received from Gisele herself 💕😭

IMG_2785.jpg IMG_2783.JPG

Congratulations !!! :hug:

I have first edition of "Treasure Yourself" with a personal autograph from Miranda Kerr. The day I received it - it was pure madness :laugh:

I've just received my copy of Gisele's book and it's amazing (I have to stop procrastinating my duties but I can't stop reading it...  I admire how disciplined Gisele is.)

IMG_20181120_122652.thumb.jpg.dbca8348990be10b73500cb64a50457c.jpg

I agree and some people seem to be annoyed by her for being those things you mentioned but when you see where she grew up (Literally fields with wild horses and waterwalls) you can see why she is such a dreamer and free spirit type of person. IMO. Her dad is a philosopher/teacher too, which I'm sure had an impression on her personality. 

Gisele's home town: It really made me realize her essence even more. :D Now I see why she loves nature so much.