General Discussion

rosada

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Julian Edelman ‘would love to have a relationship’ like Tom Brady and Gisele one day

“There’s no one more valuable for me to learn from than Tom and his wife, Gisele Bündchen, in a lot of ways,” Edelman writes. “Every time I’m around them, I learn. The way they are with their kids, the way they make time to spend with each other, they are just good people.”

The wide receiver lauded the quarterback for his loyalty and protectiveness, saying “Tom’s stuck with me through some hard times, and he’s always shown real concern about me doing the right things.” He had nothing but praise for Brady’s wife, too. 

“Gisele is just very caring,” Edelman said. “She knows what’s up in my life and she asks and listens. She’s a really free spirit, and being around them with their vibe is comforting.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/10/24/julian-edelman-would-love-to-have-a-relationship-like-tom-brady-and-gisele-one-day?s_campaign=bcom%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes Tom says "te amo" on almost every G pic, or multiple :heart: 's lol. and that's pretty much what Gisele says on his pics too :rofl: 

Also love David and Tom's replies to one another. :D 

I think G loves Candice's embrace of Brazilian culture and nature. Does anyone know if they've met? I cant recall if they have even met. I know G worked with Hermann on Carolina Herrera commercial and sent Candice baby gifts but I think that's it. Its like they're instagram friends lol. 

On 31/8/2017 at 9:35 AM, michelabella said:

Originals ^ but reprints still count as a cover, right? They're still official covers so Gisele's count. 

Vogue Mexico was called before Vogue en Español  and Vogue Argentina and Chile are the same I dont count them if you see the cover the text is always the same if they were different they would have other text. I also have some covers that say Vogue Venezuela and Vogue Peru.

My official count with her new Vogue Japan cover is 124 Vogue covers.