Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

On 11/8/2016 at 4:28 PM, Harpster said:

Given how passionate she is about climate change and being a positive person I would sincerely doubt she would think of Trump anyway. Does anyone know if she is an American citizen now? (A tiny voice inside my head is a little irritated at how irresponsible Brady is coming across as, about the importance of voting at all!) 

Never trust the Lügenpresse! Tom voted right after giving that morning radio interview. Press was just trying to make Trump look like a liar but Tom took pictures with the poll workers that they posted to social media proving Tom voted before calling Trump and voicing his support. Everybody knows Tom is a Republican and a personal friend of the Trump family so the feigned outrage was completely phony as well. 

As far as Gisele being a citizen goes, that has never been discussed in interviews to my knowledge, but it came out in Court transcripts during the trial of their bodyguards from the Costa Rican wedding ceremony incident that at the the time of that trial at least, Gisele was not an American citizen (there was a civil suit filed in America and the while discussing jurisdictional issues the judge noted Gisele was not an American citizen). If she wasn't a citizen then, it seems a safe bet she probably still isn't. Gisele doesn't endorse candidates in Brazil, so that would explain why she was annoyed that people were suggesting that she was endorsing somebody in a race that doesn't even concern her.   

Gisele and Tom will almost certainly be invited to the Inauguration, but with that occurring Jan. 20th and the AFC Conference Championship Game being held on Jan 22nd, the only way they would be able to attend is if things go very badly for the Patriots in the playoffs and they are upset early. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, michelabella said:

First Kendall now Bella. ? 

PhotoGrid_1480888901432.jpg

Wow. Can't believe the gall of either one of them invoking Gisele's name. The combined "careers" of these two punks doesn't amount to even 1/100th of what Gisele has accomplished. Gisele is not "your girl". Just because you were invited to walk down what was probably the least impressive and prestigious stage Gisele ever walked her entire life does not put you in her league. Gisele is a Supermodel.    

^ at least its not as bad as Kendall saying she wants to be the next Gisele . ? a girl can dream. But I'm not mad because the new era models always list Gisele as their inspiration, deservedly so. 

BTW Gisele,Karlie,Bella all share the same agent. And Anne is one of Gisele's best friends. Maybe Bella heard some stories from Anne for the "my girl" comment. 

Mario recalls 10 of his iconic images to BOF 

Indeed, Testino’s collaboration with Roitfeld — who the photographer named, alongside Lucinda Chambers, as one of the editors to most influence his work — shaped his signature style. “She said to me: You’re not English. You’re not American. You’re not Peruvian. You have to go to your essence,” Testino recalled. “I realised that my essence is all about the body... I’m obsessed about the fact that some people can be made so perfect,” he continued, as his images of supermodels Gisele and Kate Moss were presented on-screen.

https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/voices/10-iconic-images-mario-testino

• 2 weeks later...

Gisele is the modeling icon who gains the most instagram followers ?

Check out the full list of new followers each woman received this year, below:

1. @gigihadid, 16,033,757
2. @caradelevingne, 14,333,714
3. @haileybaldwin, 5,935,909
4. @bellahadid, 5,849,699
5. @emrata, 5,685,483
6. @victoriabeckham, 5,173,409
7. @chrissyteigen, 4,840,896
8. @gisele, 3,880,496
9. @taylor_hill, 3,624,222
10. @angelcandices, 3,480,158

Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/fashion/most-instagram-followers-in-2016-453762#JSbIK3dYIUDxETtZ.99

I have read some news that Gise did surgery on her derriere..I guess not, as the comparison is being made with her relaxed on the beach and posing for photos. Then I read that she is pregnant with her third child, which is perhaps more likely due to the clothes she is wearing with ruffles covering her belly, and her hair is not very blonde ... If she does surgery what is the problem? Her image is important for the jobs, so she has to take care of herself. If she is pregnant, congratulations to family that will win another member.
source photos:just jared

screenshot-twitter.com-2016-12-20-18-41-31.png screenshot-twitter.com-2016-12-20-18-42-06.png tom-brady-daughter-decorate-christmas-tree-04.jpg 3B8E72DA00000578-0-image-a-11_1482315430103.jpg 3B8E724F00000578-0-image-a-8_1482315028210.jpg tom-brady-daughter-decorate-christmas-tree-10.jpg tom-brady-daughter-decorate-christmas-tree-03.jpg

Ok it might be a silly question but can a woman breastfeed if she has breast implants? don't they get in the way? I have no idea how this works so sorry if that sounds super stupid. Also i think she might just gained a little weight and that's the reason her butt seems slightly different but i can't see any big changes!

Gisele clearly gained some weight all over and it looks great (especially her thighs :ddr:)Most people are noticing her all over weight gain and nothing more. You can't compare a candid photo to a posing photo number 1. Dumb writers. 

Here's Gisele and her tiny booty 6 days ago. Posing in swimsuits with butt popped out plus weight gain will give an illusion of more curves for anyone. 

She couldcould very well be pregnant with her third child too. Her stomach is protruding in recent pics. 

3 hours ago, michelabella said:

Gisele clearly gained some weight all over and it looks great (especially her thighs :ddr:)Most people are noticing her all over weight gain and nothing more. You can't compare a candid photo to a posing photo number 1. Dumb writers. 

Here's Gisele and her tiny booty 6 days ago. Posing in swimsuits with butt popped out plus weight gain will give an illusion of more curves for anyone. 

She couldcould very well be pregnant with her third child too. Her stomach is protruding in recent pics. 

We can see that your salient stomach
in this photo

gisele-bundchen.jpg

• 4 weeks later...