Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

You're welcome glad you liked. :wave: I have some more soon. 

Here's Tom's quote, he has a page in her book. 

"When I think of my wife, I can only smile and laugh realizing I have yet to have a dull moment in the eight years we have known each other. There is nobody with a greater drive to make a difference in the lives of others. Her profession has only given her a platform to be the most authentic and genuine person I know. Nobody loves life,the planet and her family more then Gisele. I am so proud of her accomplishments. She is one of a kind in so many ways, and although this chapter in her life is coming to an end, I know the best is yet to come. Te amo muito meu Amor."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The World's Highest-Paid Celebrities in 2016:

#99 Gisele Bündchen - $30.5 Million. 

The Brazilian supermodel makes money from contracts including lucrative fragrance and beauty deals with Chanel and Carolina Herrera. More than a clotheshorse, her own line of lingerie and skincare help peg her fashion's top-earner. She teams with husband Tom Brady as one of only two couples on the Celeb 100 list (they're in good company: the other is Beyonce and Jay Z).

kuRE9cGI.png

Forbes.com 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ the dedication really is very cute but also so fitting! :cry: I think when I read about what she or any young model goes through, I'm struck by how lonely and soul destroying modelling can be and I guess Vida rescued her from some of that. 

• 2 months later...

Given how passionate she is about climate change and being a positive person I would sincerely doubt she would think of Trump anyway. Does anyone know if she is an American citizen now? (A tiny voice inside my head is a little irritated at how irresponsible Brady is coming across as, about the importance of voting at all!) 

I asked her Brazilian fan if she was an American citizen he told me "of course" . 

Tom just did a press conference and they asked him political questions and he said "my wife told me no more talking politics for the sake of our family". :p (understandable considering haters are even bringing up her poor 3 year old daughter) in this whole mess. 

Gisele Goes to the Amazon! An Exclusive Chat With the Supermodel About Climate Change

It goes without saying that Gisele Bündchen is one of the most successful and instantly recognizable supermodels of all time, and this iconic Brazilian beauty’s talents are not limited to just her signature catwalk: She’s tackled philanthropy, acting, motherhood, the Rio Olympics opening ceremony—and has graced more magazine covers than any other model in the world.

Next week, we can add climate change activist to that list. Bündchen will star in an episode of the award-winning National Geographic Channel series Years of Living Dangerously, and the cameras will follow her on an expedition to her home country, deep inside the Brazilian rain forest, for a front-row view of deforestation and its effects on climate change. Here, our exclusive chat with Bündchen about what she saw and what we can all do to fight climate change.

http://www.vogue.com/13499333/gisele-bundchen-years-of-living-dangerously-nat-geo