Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Happy late bday to Gisele :chicken: Still beautiful and radiant :heart: And still my #1!

She liked my birthday photo I posted of her on instagram and I about died :p

Same ^ she liked mine too. :wub: I saw she was liking/commenting on all her birthday wishes from fans the next day. Alot of VS and VS model fan accounts :p

Gisele has contacted me months ago thanking me for my support over the years :D, today I received a gift from Brazil. (I will keep the gift a secret because Sick as My Secrets is also getting one, dont want to spoil the surprise). Just thought I would share. :)

Aww, I like it when celebrities acknowledge their fans and show their reciprocal appreciation :) What kind of relationship do you have with her, if you don't mind me asking?

Gisele has contacted me months ago thanking me for my support over the years :D, today I received a gift from Brazil. (I will keep the gift a secret because Sick as My Secrets is also getting one, dont want to spoil the surprise). Just thought I would share. :)

OMG OMG :chicken: you've already got it :chicken:

wonder when I get it  :irenistiQ:  :woohoo:

OMG ! You deserve it Michelabella   :wub2:

I want to see, Sickie you know when you get it, You will show me right?   :chicken:

sure dear :hehe::woohoo:

Just reading this now...so she sent you guys a present? For real? that is freaking amazing :chicken: How did she contact you guys via email? does she know and follow Bellazon and thats how she contacted you? Or does she know you from your outside fan sources?

Congrats to you both :hehe: 

The last one ^ For Giseles last runway of Colcci she invited her Brazilian instagram fan accounts to see her live, they met with her backstage etc. For the other non Brazilian fans she sent them all a gift. Thats why me and Sick received a gift and a few other people with a Gisele fan twitter or instagram. I think she was saying that she didnt forget us. :D

Keeping fingers crossed for huge September surprise with Gisele appearing on the US Vogue cover.  This year's September covers have done absolutely nothing for me this year.  C'mon, Vogue!  Give us life!  Give us Gisele!! :dance:

OMG, Fingers crossed for sure. I was waiting VP September, but Natasha covered. Can't believe Gi won't be one of the major magazine's cover star in September  :idk:

For the most part I only ever believe PEOPLE magazine, because that is usually who celebs spokespersons speak through first when there is a big announcement or gossip.

I feel Tom with his football drama , now the nanny Affleck drama, Gisele burka drama...it's a perfect time to write rumors. Lol. Theyre a huge media target right now solo and as a couple even more, so im not sure what to think.

What did seem strange to me is Gisele and her team are not untagging the gossip on nstagram. :blink: She/her team always untag gossip/negative news within minutes. The OK mag cover is not being untagged 12 hours plus.... :blink:

this is Ben Affleck's nanny wearing Tom's 4 Superbowl rings on a flight to Vegas :

post-13850-0-1445991384-18048_thumb.jpg

I knew when that photo was released there would be Tom/Gisele trouble in paradise rumors lol (gossip rumor gold)

Ego Globo (Brazil's largest tabloid) says Gisele was on the same flight though 

I personally don't think things have been too bad? I was expecting imminent implosion! Also, even though I blame Tom Brady for Gisele's negative turn in the media I don't think they are splitting up.... I think it's a load of tosh. I may have missed if it was a big deal as the burka thing has stopped me from googling her or visiting any gossip website for the moment. Anyway it may take a while but I think things will weather away again.

The last one ^ For Giseles last runway of Colcci she invited her Brazilian instagram fan accounts to see her live, they met with her backstage etc. For the other non Brazilian fans she sent them all a gift. Thats why me and Sick received a gift and a few other people with a Gisele fan twitter or instagram. I think she was saying that she didnt forget us. :D

AWE sweet :heart: So she saw you guys through twitter and instagram and not through here then? Anyways still awesome.

On the gossip, not really happy to see that Tom was hanging with the infamous nanny. :/ But I'm sure Gisele and Tom are still doing fine. A top couple like this everyone is looking for an excuse to tear them down a notch. 

the tabloids need to sell, but forget that celebrities are first and foremost human beings and have a family. celebrities are not perfect, and every marriage there are adjustments. is not the first time they talk they would divorce, had mentioned that marriage was an arrangement. I hope the best for them. And Gb remember the New Year at the 2005 Taiko.

Agree with you all. I think the media is just having fun bc they are a hot topic right now. In the mean time I will wait for People magazine or Brazilian media who actually talks to Gisele's twin (her main spokesperson). "sources,insiders" =  :rofl: 

from August 5th

Tom, Gisele, and Bridget email each other

http://www.laineygossip.com/Tom-Bradys-private-emails-examined-after-Deflategate-and-its-revealed-Gisele-Bundchen-and-ex-Bridget-Moynahan-are-friendly/40268

• 2 weeks later...

'They're Living Life and Doing Great' - People Magazine's Source, about Tom and Gisele.

"They have a good relationship," says Cherynne Montanero, girlfriend of Patriots player Chandler Jones. "They seem to have found the balance of having a family and then having a career." They "absolutely" make a good couple, she adds. 

Other sources also deny any reports of strife. "They're living their life, and they're doing great," says a source close to Bündchen. "They didn't spend his birthday together because he was in training camp." As for the Super Bowl rings pic? "That was utterly random. It was just a weird place, weird time situation." 

Back in Boston, Brady and Bündchen still seem to be enjoying each other's company. The couple was spotted on at least two dates in the last few weeks, including an intimate dinner at Del Frisco’s Grille in Chestnut Hill. "It was just them, no kids," says an onlooker. "They wanted to be tucked away in the back booth. They definitely seemed happy." A few days later they were also seen leaving a movie theater holding hands. 

"She's being a supportive wife, just like anybody whose husband would be going through something like this,” says a source close to Bündchen. "They're surprisingly pretty simple people and very down to earth. Family is first on all fronts." 

People.com