Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Yeah it seems, though I noticed that the GB Brazilian Intimates prices sometimes include what looks to me like a "pack" of 2 or 3 pieces in one price range (the top price which gives the impression of a lot of $) and show the price of each individual piece below (maybe that's were you got confused?), but I do agree some of it is expensive, but it does look so expensive, if you know what I mean. Plus the details of the clothes are pretty nice.

And I think the prices on HOPE are in pesos, so I think this range is not as expensive, but otherwise I wouldn't know since I don't frequently help my mother or sister with their shopping :p Just that I spend that price range for undershirts, pijamas, etc.

Your avatar! I was just watching Clueless like half an hour ago! :nicole:

did anyone notice these pictures are always labeled as Gisele all over the net. They are both NOT her. They try to sell them on ebay too. :baronlamesign:

the runway pic is Michelle Alves (a Brazilian model and Gisele's good friend)

and no idea who this is, but its not Gisele. (I can see how it can be mistaken but that is not her face...)

http://www.imagebam....a60e3a232605314

$T2eC16Z,!)kE9s4,BDg,BQ9uEFWwmw~~60_57.jpg

Yeah I've seen the second one labelled as Gisele a few times now, but the model is definitely not her, I found her name some time ago but can't seem to remember how it was.

The ebay thing, what people will do for money and is the second one "supposedly" signed by her? :cain: