Bellazon

General Discussion

rosada

Some quotes/tid bits that I liked from her new British Vogue Interview :hehe:

"I was born such a passionate person. I don't know if that's my blessing or my curse!"

on Tom: "He's such a gentle giant. I'm so proud of him. When I go to watch him play I'm like this big cheerleader jumping up and down for him"

"I've never been the person who clubbed and stuff. I'm a cancer; I'm homeloving. I really enjoy feeling safe, in my own environment"

"If you could bottle it (talking about Gisele) self help books would cease to exist"

"Gisele, you gotta love her! So warm and exuberant & genuinely earth-motherly. A golden retriever would be more aloof than she is"

G's mind is so positive, when she thinks something it just happens. She doesn't allow the negativity to get in there" Yao Li (Kung fu teacher)

"She's like a puppy with this boundless energy & enthusiasm. I challenge anyone to not become a little smitten in her presence" (love these) :wub:

Patricia is Gisele's manager in Brasil,Gabriela her lawyer,Raquel her accountant,Rafaela works on her website.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady spent part of his bye week on vacation in the Bahamas, saying it was the highlight of his time off.

"I was with my wife and kids and just to see them play and to build sandcastles on the beach, you never think it will be this much fun. You realize how much your mom and dad really love you when you're able to spend some time with your kids," Brady told sports radio WEEI's "Dennis & Callahan" program Tuesday morning as part of his weekly appearance (audio link here). "We have memories that I'll never forget.

"We caught some lobsters. My son, when we put the lobster in the boat, he was crying. He was so scared of the lobster. We have some pictures of that. I'll have to remind him of that when he's older."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england...or-brady-on-bye via giseledaily

2011 year in review (so far)

Campaigns/Advertising:

Balenciaga S/S

Isabel Marant S/S

H&M S/S

Vivara S/S

Vivara F/W

Esprit F/W

Fashion's Night Out Brasil

Vivara Christmas

contracts/brands:

Fidelia

Pantene

Hope Lingerie

Sky

C&A Gisele Bundchen collection S/S

C&A Gisele Bundchen collection F/W

Ipanema

Gisele Bundchen Brazilian Intimates

Sejaa

Covers: Total: 49

Vogue Japan (January)

InStyle Brazil (Jaunary)

Vogue China (February)

MUSE (February)

Vogue Turkey (March)

Vogue Portugal (April)

Vogue Paris (April)

Cosmopolitan Germany (April)

Elle Brazil (May)

Numero Tokyo (May)

Cosmopolitan Sweden (June)

V magazine Spain (June)

Cosmopolitan South Africa (June)

Vogue Brazil (July) 5 separate covers

Vogue Australia (July)

Elle France (July)

i-D pre fall

Vogue UK (December)

Harper's Bazaar Brazil (November)

+26 misc covers

Editorials:

Vogue China (January) Boyish Allure by Patrick Demarchelier

Muse (February) by Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi

Vogue Turkey (March) by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

V magazine(March) Gisele Unzipped by Hedi Slimane

Vogue US (April) Bodies of Work by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Vogue Paris (April) Inez van Lamsweerde e Vinoodh Matadin

Numero Tokyo (May) by Nino Munoz

Elle Brazil (May) reprint

Vogue Brazil (July) Timeline by Patrick Demarchelier

Vogue Brazil (July) Skin by Jacques Dequeker

Vogue Brazil (July) Like a Goddess by Jacques Dequeker

Vogue Brazil (July) Survivor by Jacques Dequeker

Elle France (July) reprint

i-D Pre-Fall Pick Me Up by Emma Summerton

Vogue UK (December) She's Electric by Mario Testino

Harper's Bazaar Brazil (November) by Terry Richardson

to be continued...

here's an updated list :wave: Not as long as some years but she sure has "quality" work for the most part, especially editorial wise.

Glittering Gisele

NEVER have a pair of sparkly leggings been such a hot topic of conversation than Pam Hogg's design as worn by Gisele on the December issue of Vogue - and the designer herself couldn't be more thrilled.

"Gisele looks fantastic in the leggings," Hogg told us. "I made them a few years ago now, so they are from my archive but can be worn at any time and in many different ways. Lucinda [Chambers, the Vogue fashion director who styled the shoot], has a good eye - she's good at choosing my timeless pieces."

Hogg, who was "knocked out" to see her autumn/winter 2009-10 multi-coloured leather and lycra designs on Vogue's new magazine cover, says she first created them back in 2008.

"For the show, my model wore them with a matching multi-coloured fur jacket, but they're versatile," she explained. "I designed them with a feeling of glam-rock-meets-Parisian-chic. It's a misconception that I make punk clothes, I design with an individual style, and the punk era welcomed that way of working. Gisele wears them in a very classy way, and I love that."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/12/pam...on-gisele-cover

Karlie Kloss on Gisele comparison

I had to ask about what she thinks about the comparisons to Gisele Bundchen, which we've been hearing a lot of--the first model in years to straddle both high fashion and the lucrative lingerie worlds with serious success in both. "That's an incredible, incredible compliment," she said. "Not many people are able to do that. Gisele is someone who is a huge role model to me for many reasons, and even being mentioned in the same sentence as her is pretty cool to me."

glamour.com

Karlie Kloss on Gisele comparison
I had to ask about what she thinks about the comparisons to Gisele Bundchen, which we've been hearing a lot of--the first model in years to straddle both high fashion and the lucrative lingerie worlds with serious success in both. "That's an incredible, incredible compliment," she said. "Not many people are able to do that. Gisele is someone who is a huge role model to me for many reasons, and even being mentioned in the same sentence as her is pretty cool to me."

glamour.com

that's so nice! :blush:

thanks miche!

thanks Nathy for illustration! :wave:

Stefano Gabbana/Dolce&Gabbana tweeted about Gi today. :brows:

In 2006, Ubermodel Gisele Bundchen graced our screens as the archetypal modern diva in the spot for Dolce&Gabbanas The One fragrance.

Sultry, sexy, embarrassingly beautiful, perfect in her imperfections, strong and vivacious- that is the modern diva Dolce&Gabbana envisaged as the woman who should wear The One. The one for the job was of course Gisele Bundchen.

Giseles beauty and magnetism transcends the hustle and bustle of the backstage area around her, hairdressers, make up artists, dressers, but your eye remains fixed on her.

Have a look at how Gisele exudes a divas quintessential qualities.

http://www.swide.com/luxury-magazine/Histo...-one/2011/11/13

Elle Loves Gisele

16 November 2011

ELLE MACPHERSON may have been the first model to become a brand when she launched her lingerie collection 21 years ago, but the model who is now a billionaire brand is the one she most admires.

"I love the way Gisele looks," Macpherson told us at her Intimates lingerie label's tenth birthday party at Selfridges yesterday. "She is obviously totally my DNA taste. She's also really natural looking. She's growing her brand; she's staying true to herself; she's versatile; she's also a great mum: she's a cool girl. I like what she represents. And there's a naturalness and a wholesomeness about her. And I understand - from the Eighties and the Nineties - those were the kind of girls who were successful. I relate to her. She gets dressed up when she has to for work, but other than that she looks unbelievable in a pair of jeans."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/16/ell...gisele-bundchen

nice of Elle :D